Safe standing zone

Dieses Thema im Forum "International Board" wurde erstellt von Stadiumseat, 22. Juli 2014.

Diese Seite empfehlen

1. opalo

opalo

Kartenverkäufe:
    +221
    During home games except from Champions League, Euroleague etc. this is the standing section and the seats are locked, i. e. you would not be able to sit there.

I have never been in this section for international games and assume it will unfortunately take years before Werder will have the next one. But I think the view should be OK and not different from "normal" seats. You'd have heads etc. in front of you in any case which might obstruct the view if the relevant persons are tall.

2. killiefan

killiefan

Kartenverkäufe:
    +7
    Claudia....will the seats in the standing section be used for the EM qualifier v Gibraltar at the Weserstadion in November?

3. killiefan

killiefan

Kartenverkäufe:
    +7
    Only if you're a wee person....

4. la_mariposa

la_mariposa

Kartenverkäufe:
    +20
    And if you are (like me) your view is gonna be obstructed no matter whereabout in the stadium you are. Or concerts. Or public life in general. :unfassbar: ;)

And yes all international games are all-seaters so I am assuming they will encourage people to sit against Gibraltar as well, but in my experience a lot of people choose to stand anyway :D (though I've never been to an international game in the Weserstadion).

5. gelöscht

gelöscht Guest

In international games, there will be seats, but these seats are not comfortable at all. So even if there will be a different audience comapred to Werder games, I suspect that most people will be forced to stand anyways.

6. DanielWTM

DanielWTM

Kartenverkäufe:
    +118
    In the Champions League and Uefa Cup games everyone (Ostkurve) was standing anyway.

And Chris: They're thinking about another location than Bremen for the game agains Gibraltar because of difficulties between the DFL and the state of Bremen. But if it will be in Bremen, i guess everyone is sitting.

7. Aha, thanks.

apparently it's not a problem.
    So as I understand you look over the tube in the row in front of you.
    The seats are not comfortabel.

8. DanielWTM

DanielWTM

Kartenverkäufe:
    +118
    Germany- Gibraltar now in Nuremberg!