Pre IWF w/e get together (i.e. Friday 23rd March)

Dieses Thema im Forum "International Board" wurde erstellt von killiefan, 23. Januar 2012.

Diese Seite empfehlen

1. Drinking has rules, for one the thing you're drinking has to be in liquid form... :p
    And if you can drink one you can drink 2...

And several more...:D

2. Tasja

Tasja Guest

I´m coming back from Sweden after 16. So when I´m there I can :beer: :thumb:

3. slemke

slemke

Kartenverkäufe:
    +2
  4. gelöscht

gelöscht Guest

"Zwischen Leber und Milz, geht immer noch ein Pils!"

5. slemke

slemke

Kartenverkäufe:
    +2
    "between liver and milt, there's still room for...." Mist geht nicht...:D

6. gelöscht

gelöscht Guest

A kilt?

Hm... doesn't make sense...

7. mola23

mola23

Kartenverkäufe:
    +1
    "Wenn ich einmal traurig bin, dann trink ich einen Korn.
    Wenn ich ich dann noch traurig bin, dann trink ich noch nen Korn.
    Wenn ich ich dann noch traurig bin, dann trink ich noch nen Korn.
    Und wenn ich dann noch traurig bin, dann fang ich an von vorn!" tralalalala

So I think everything is sorted out. Everyone arrives at Bremen, checks into her/his hotel, and then heads fpr Paddy's Pit at Central Station, whenever she/he feels ready. :D

8. Yps-Gimmick

Yps-Gimmick Wetten, dass? - Moderator

Yeah, still remember my victory in Cologne :D:beer:

9. Ok so here my deal... Finally finished some long hour of work the past few weeks and now it time to some serious business of party type :beer:

I leave today for Werder and will be hanging in Bremen all week thru to our IWW. This will be my first Werder game after having watched countless games on tv from the states. Needless to say I'm really looking forward to the game and meeting everyone here.

Just Disappointing that we have to field a primarily second team with all the suspensions and injuries.. Really!!!!!:wall:

Hasenbommel - the logo is pure class, great work!!

:svw_schal:

10. mola23

mola23

Kartenverkäufe:
    +1
    Wow! You are very early for the IWF then! Enjoy your flight and have a great pre-IWF-time in Bremen. :beer:

11. opalo

opalo

Kartenverkäufe:
    +221
    @vonlages. Enjoy Bremen & check out the Werder website so you might have the chance to join the Werder training and to meet some people there. You might also consider a day trip to Hamburg. The city is great, they just don't know that much about football (I am not talking about St. Pauli here, those guys are cool ;)). See you on Friday at Paddy's :beer:

12. On the plane now hahah
    Been to hamburg before thanks! One of these days I want to check out st Pauli game. They play Sunday but I think I'd prefer to do the Werder stuff on Sunday.
    Trainings sounds like a good idea. Thanks I'll look for the info on the webpage
    :D

13. slemke

slemke

Kartenverkäufe:
    +2
    @vonlages: enjoy the most beautiful city in Germany!!! You should be lucky with the weather! It should be sunny most of the time, and temperatures are rising from the second half of the week! Training at the Weserstadion is usually at 10am or 3pm! Just check it out! But please: if You visit the training, stay away from the players, we don't want anymore injuries..;)

See You on Friday!!! :beer:

14. Having been here four times before -- Yes it is a great city!!

Question to the group??? Aside from the main attractions does anyone have any advise on things to do in Bremen this week?
    Anything off the beaten path or different would be great ( also locals perspective)
    :D

15. Yps-Gimmick

Yps-Gimmick Wetten, dass? - Moderator

Travel to Bremerhaven and visit the "German Emigration Center" and the "Klimahaus". :)

16. slemke

slemke

Kartenverkäufe:
    +2
    I wouldn't suggest the Klimahaus! It's quite boring, and coming from the US You should be used to much better Science Centers!! But the German Emigration Center is very nice, especially for an American.;)A part from that I'm afraid there isn't any 'big' event in Bremen this week. Usualy there all in the summer. But if the weather is good, I would suggest a tour to the North Sea, very nice, especially when there's the low tide...where else can You reach an island by foot??

17. gelöscht

gelöscht Guest

Haha, I just proposed the opposite.
    Plus I think the Klimahaus is not a science center ;)
    But in all my time in the USA I haven't seen anything like it. But I might be prejudiced by the fat that I haven't seen anything much besides tons of sand and dirt.

There's LOTS of football this week, isn't that big enough? :O

18. slemke

slemke

Kartenverkäufe:
    +2
    Well, then probably You weren't in San Francisco and didn't see the "Exploratorium"? The oldest and biggest Science Center in the world!! But anyway, Your right, the 'Klimahaus' isn't a Science Center, it's more like an travel-exhibition, like the Expo 2000.

And off course football is big enough, I just meant , that in comparison with the summer season (Breminale, Viertel-Fest, Schlachte), now in March there isn't much to do in Bremen, except for the footie...:grinsen:

19. slemke

slemke

Kartenverkäufe:
    +2
    @vonlages: Training today, 20th of March at 10 AM.:)

20. Danke, aber ins deutschekurse :D