Multi-nations Werder Day?

Dieses Thema im Forum "International Board" wurde erstellt von killiefan, 26. September 2011.

Diese Seite empfehlen

?

Which dates would suit you (more than one answer is possible)?

1. SV Werder Bremen - Bayer 04 Leverkusen; January 27th to 29th 2012

56,3%
  2. SV Werder Bremen - 1899 Hoffenheim; February 10th to 12th 2012

31,3%
  3. SV Werder Bremen - 1. FC Nürnberg; February 24th to 26th 2012

43,8%
  4. SV Werder Bremen - FC Augsburg; March 23rd to 25th 2012

75,0%
  5. SV Werder Bremen - FSV Mainz 05; March 30th to April 1st 2012

50,0%
  6. SV Werder Bremen - Mönchengladbach; April 10th to 11th 2012 (midweek match)

12,5%
  1. mola23

mola23

Kartenverkäufe:
    +1
    If you're going to run short of players, I could join in though my football skills are limited and rusty. ;)

@killiefan: I suggest to stop the vote not later as November 30th. The Fan Projekt should have answered by that time. :)

2. gelöscht

gelöscht Guest

We ("MÖ'z Taverne" from the games section) might also put together a team to try to represent Germany somehow :p

3. opalo

opalo

Kartenverkäufe:
    +221
    @killiefan. As long as I don't have to wear one of these funny skirts...

4. killiefan

killiefan

Kartenverkäufe:
    +7
    you'll be cold without one!

5. killiefan

killiefan

Kartenverkäufe:
    +7
    All

Jermaine has contacted me again today. This season is too difficult to guarantee tickets for everyone to attend the actual match. A solution would maybe to watch the game at the OKS? Depending on how many people attend would decide which option was possible.

6. gelöscht

gelöscht Guest

Yeah, which season is NOT to difficult to guarantee tickets for everyone?
    I guess it would have to be even worse than last season in order to accomplish that... :(

7. dont think I would come if not going to the actual game I think - that is not good.
    We could all try to buy tickets separately off the website, or we could buy tickets from scalpers (usually near the steps near the Weser)
    :svw_applaus:

8. mola23

mola23

Kartenverkäufe:
    +1
    What exactly did Jermaine tell you? Did he write that watching the game in the OKS is an alternative or did you come up with that? Did he affirm that Werder will chose the Mainz game for the event?

My suggestion would be that all of us German gals and guys simply order more tickets than usually for the then chosen game, like werderoxford suggested.

Additionally we could try to get as much ticks that are traded here in the board for that game as possible.
    We could ask the Mods in due time to, when they will open up the thread for spare ticks, to post the plea that people with spare tickets sell them to you guys respectively for you guys. Has to be free to the decision of the sellers of course. ;)

All that would mean kind of an act of faith, but I'd say that you guys are trustworthy ;).

For moral reasons I would :wuerg: if we were going to buy ticks from the mafia at Osterdeich.

9. stonesstonie

stonesstonie

Kartenverkäufe:
    +1017
    I will try to get tickets for you. last season i ve got tickets for killiefan

10. mola23

mola23

Kartenverkäufe:
    +1
    That's what I call attitude! :thumb:

11. killiefan

killiefan

Kartenverkäufe:
    +7
    The OKS was Jermaine's suggestion if we couldn't all get tickets for the game. I'm with the rest.......I'd want to actually be at the game. I have one or two options to get tickets. Still think the OKS is a good idea for after the game. Just need to decide on which game.........

12. mola23

mola23

Kartenverkäufe:
    +1
    Ok, so Jermaine didn't say which game is planned? I think they are still working on the Mainz-solution.

I'd say to wait until the end of November and then have a look at the results of the vote.

13. hey - just joined the forum today for the fist time. tuned into the forum every now and then for the last couple years but this thread caught my eye, I;m a fan from NJ in the usa. I'd like to join you guys if you are still planning for a game. Is it Mainz in April?
    :dance:

Bill

14. killiefan

killiefan

Kartenverkäufe:
    +7
    All

I've been speaking to Naramulka & it looks unlikely for the fans from Belarus/Russia/Ukraine this time round. I think their numbers are too great for them all to get tickets, plus the Leverkusen game is already too close for them to arrange everything. With that in mind, do we revert to the Mainz/Augsburg idea or still thibk about an earlier game?

15. killiefan

killiefan

Kartenverkäufe:
    +7
    Welcome aboard, Bill :svw_applaus: Is Mainz your best bet to attend?

16. @bill
    welcome aboard. I was in New England/NYC recently and watched the NY Red Bulls v Vancouver
    What part of Jersey are you from?
    @killiefan - happy to revert to Augsburg/Mainz as should be able to get tickets quite easy
    Cheers
    Saying that, Hoffenheim would be a good one also?
    :svw_applaus:

17. killiefan

killiefan

Kartenverkäufe:
    +7
    To make a decision on which game are there any games which anyone CAN'T or would prefer NOT to attend?

18. opalo

opalo

Kartenverkäufe:
    +221
    Midweek does not work for me - the rest would work out somehow. However, whichever game we choose - we always run the risk that it will be on a Sunday and, in the worst case, Sunday evening...

Apart from that, I agree with mola - once we've decided on a game everybody involved should order tickets for that specific game to make sure that as many people as possible will be in the stadium... I could also ask people who will not come to Bremen to order additional ones for me...

19. gelöscht

gelöscht Guest

@ Bill: Welcome! Wow, you'd have some travel...

I could also order a few more tickets for that match. I have a season ticket for this season so I would have some to spare if I get any, but so far (I usually order anyway in case my friend does not get any) I'm at 100% success-quote this season :ugly:

I guess I also know some more people who could order a couple more than usually ;)

20. Ewr

Ewr

Really nice idea, I had planned to go to Bremen for the Augsburg game, but could probably make the Mainz game. I would prefer the Augsburg game though.