Multi-nations Werder Day?

Dieses Thema im Forum "International Board" wurde erstellt von killiefan, 26. September 2011.

Diese Seite empfehlen

?

Which dates would suit you (more than one answer is possible)?

1. SV Werder Bremen - Bayer 04 Leverkusen; January 27th to 29th 2012

56,3%
  2. SV Werder Bremen - 1899 Hoffenheim; February 10th to 12th 2012

31,3%
  3. SV Werder Bremen - 1. FC Nürnberg; February 24th to 26th 2012

43,8%
  4. SV Werder Bremen - FC Augsburg; March 23rd to 25th 2012

75,0%
  5. SV Werder Bremen - FSV Mainz 05; March 30th to April 1st 2012

50,0%
  6. SV Werder Bremen - Mönchengladbach; April 10th to 11th 2012 (midweek match)

12,5%
  1. mola23

mola23

Kartenverkäufe:
    +1
    Have ordered tickets for the Stuttgart game as well :)

Killiefan got mail from the Fan Projekt: They are planning something that is close to what we have in mind. He exspects news by them for the next week, so we all have to stay patient for a few more days. :)

2. killiefan

killiefan

Kartenverkäufe:
    +7
    How well do you know the city?

3. opalo

opalo

Kartenverkäufe:
    +221
    I like the idea of this multinational day & will see whether I might be able to make it to Bremen for that :beer:

4. @killiefan
    Reasonably well, been to a fair few games over the years. First game was back in 1988 v Leverkusen :svw_applaus:

5. killiefan

killiefan

Kartenverkäufe:
    +7
    replied on the Stuttgart game thread mate

6. gelöscht

gelöscht Guest

He coincidentally picked up a scarf near the Weserstadium couple of years ago, somehow liked it and since then is obsessed with it. I'm not even allowed to touch it, so when I went to Dundee this year (yeah, imagine that, I spent a week of vacation in Dundee in FEBRUARY) I had to get myself an own one... haha...
    He takes it to every match, believes it brings luck. Well, it probably does... only not for Dundee :lol:

7. gelöscht

gelöscht Guest

By the way, I'm from Paderborn, counts as international, too? Got told today that I could be glad to belong to the EU with that...

So you can count on me, I'd love to meet a couple of fans from abroad.

The Dundee United Guy and me could also share a guest-room if needed, which is occasionally (well, almost every second weekend now that I come to think of it) used by some Werder-Fan... Damn, we really should get ourselves a guest-book...

8. killiefan

killiefan

Kartenverkäufe:
    +7
    I think the locals (i.e. German) Werder fans are going to be as important as the foreigners in this plan. It's about meeting new people, making contacts & forging friendships that will last.

Dundee at any time of year is scary! But seriously, people always somehow find an affiliation with one club or another which is fine............as long as its not the twisted sisters or A*r Utd! :wall:

9. any more news on the day chaps?
    Any news from OKS? :svw_applaus:

10. killiefan

killiefan

Kartenverkäufe:
    +7
    Nothing yet, fan project will get to me this/next week. Even if we can't use the OKS this time round I have a few ideas to share but we'll wait til next week.

11. cz_werder

cz_werder

Kartenverkäufe:
    +1
    @mola : yep I live in Pilsen ;)

Ok there are some reasons speaking for Augsburg.So I would most probably come for the Augsburg game either.

Looking forward to hear some news then!

12. mola23

mola23

Kartenverkäufe:
    +1
    @cz_werder: :beer: Let's have a Pilsner Urquell some time! :)

@killiefan: I hope that the Fan Projekt answers pretty quick, maybe this week or next week. Otherwise we might start all the work on our own.

13. Hey everybody! I was contacted by Fan Project about your idea of Multinational Day. I`m the president of belarussian fanclub of Werder Bremen und we like your idea. And we really want to join you in this. I`m currently studying in Germany near Hannover, so for me it wouldn`t be a problem to come, I have only a small problem with this spring, because during this time I`ll probably be at my exchange program from the university in Italy. The others from our fanclub have also a problem with spring ... Firstly, the most of our guys don`t speak english, so they really depend on me, if they come here. Secondly, from Belarus it is a bit difficult to travel here cheap, so we need some extra days to include to the visit, for the most it would be a problem, because everybody works and they only can get vacations in january. So they asking you with my help, why are you looking only for spring? Maybe it is possible for you to come to Bremen to the game against Bayer Leverkusen on 27-29.01.2012?
    I also contacted some Werder Fans from Russia and Ukraine - they would love to come here and meet you guys, but they also find better the sooner date - the game against Leverkusen.
    Maybe it will suit you even better?

14. hello Naramulka
    that would suit me too - that date
    Would like to hear the opinions from the rest of the guys
    Do you have a website for your fan club?
    :svw_applaus:

15. Yeah, but it is in russian language - http://www.werderfans.by . Didn`t manage to translate it in at least german because of lack of time...

16. killiefan

killiefan

Kartenverkäufe:
    +7
    The thought was for better weather in the Spring! :grinsen: However, I'm flexible with the dates. Stumbling block may be tickets? Leverkusen would be classed as a 'big' game so tickets may be difficult to get?

17. We are planning this so early and the game isn`t terminated yet, so we can at least try. If the Fan Office helps us with organisation - it could be possible, but it surely can`t be garanteed yet. We`ll see and hope for the best. But its good that you`re flexible with the dates!

18. mola23

mola23

Kartenverkäufe:
    +1
    @Naramulka: Great, would be phenomenous to have you guys join in as well.

@Naramulka & killiefan: The L'kusen game is rated as a class B game, meaning it's when it comes to prices as well right in the middle. L'kusen is exspected to be a candidate for Champions League qualification, so people will want to see them lose against Werder and to get tickets will be tough.

If Werder is already contacting fan clubs, that would mean that they are already sorting out the wages and it might get more definite soon.

19. gelöscht

gelöscht Guest

So this is taking form, great :)
    Hope you all manage to figure out a date that suits a lot of you guys.

By the way: I live close to the stadium, if there is any errands to run or some location-spotting to do, no problem :grinsen:

Another thing: We just celebrated a birthday at "Platz 11". If OKS would not work, that might be a green-white alternate to contact maybe? ;)

20. Tasja

Tasja Guest

I will be there! :thumb:
    As a swedish Bremer I think i qualify. I just have to take my english back in mind and get the german away for a while. Or I do, what I always do when I forget the words, I talk germanish :D, but if we also going to drink alcohol, I will later only talk my native language.....:lol: