Multi-nations Werder Day?

Dieses Thema im Forum "International Board" wurde erstellt von killiefan, 26. September 2011.

Diese Seite empfehlen

?

Which dates would suit you (more than one answer is possible)?

1. SV Werder Bremen - Bayer 04 Leverkusen; January 27th to 29th 2012

56,3%
  2. SV Werder Bremen - 1899 Hoffenheim; February 10th to 12th 2012

31,3%
  3. SV Werder Bremen - 1. FC Nürnberg; February 24th to 26th 2012

43,8%
  4. SV Werder Bremen - FC Augsburg; March 23rd to 25th 2012

75,0%
  5. SV Werder Bremen - FSV Mainz 05; March 30th to April 1st 2012

50,0%
  6. SV Werder Bremen - Mönchengladbach; April 10th to 11th 2012 (midweek match)

12,5%
  1. el_ben

el_ben

Kartenverkäufe:
    +26
    Osterwiese is from March 30th til April 14th. So that would probably affect the games against Mainz and Gladbach.

2. Jep, Gladbach is a midweek game.

The match against Augsburg (easy to get tickets) looks fine. But a high possibility for rain and coldness. What may affect other activities such as a football tournament/match (If this idea will be put into action) and generally, would make it not that great. Of course it does not depend on the weather, but I prefer sunshine or at least pleasant weather for this day.

the fixture list just doesn't look nice for this. But Augsburg is the most promissing: Easy to get tickets, lowest price category, very likely a good match respectively a win

3. mola23

mola23

Kartenverkäufe:
    +1
    Ok, I would tend to the Augsburg game, because of the ticketing situation and the fact that there is no other main event in Bremen of which we know yet.
    Weather is unpredictable, but there is no inappropriate weather, just inappropriate clothing :D If it's not going to rain as it did in Nuremberg about 2 weeks ago, a football tournament could still be done. The worse the weather, the better the beer-ing afterwards. :beer:
    We shouldn't wait too long with our decision and a roll call for participants, because maybe we need to contact Werder for ticketing support.

I'd say that Mainz is second best. G'ladbach is probably out, because you guys are right: it's a damn midweek game :(.

4. cz_werder

cz_werder

Kartenverkäufe:
    +1
    Hey Killiefan&others,

World Wide Werder meeting, I have to admit it is a very nice idea :)

I would like to come around too; if possible- I am ready to help somehow as well. For me would April suit better, but the end of February should be ok. So I am voting for Mainz!!

I will contact other people in the Czech Rep, who are following Werder and also attending to Werder-games from time to time. I know at least about one, who is probably not reading this forum.

Cheers

5. mola23

mola23

Kartenverkäufe:
    +1
    @cz_werder:

Great! :)

Are you from Pilsen/Plzeň?

6. Augsburg game is fine for me too
    We going to do 2 nights?
    I would probably bring my brother or a mate along
    :dance:

7. Ynee

Ynee

I wanted to say sth about the weather (who doesn't want to talk about weather, anyways? ;)).

Just remember that this year we possibily had the best weather of the whole year in march, april and may. Furthermore, Bremen is not internationally known for bright sunshine beaches (;)). So I think everything from March on should be fine for the weather to be okay, because it can turn out either way - no matter which time of the year.

If you'll need help planning or sth. I'm up to anything chaos... erm, I mean help related :D

8. mola23

mola23

Kartenverkäufe:
    +1
    @Ynee: Welcome onboard! Chaos...err help is very appreciated. :)

@werderoxford: Since we don't know which day of the week end the game will take place, it's best to block the whole week end.
    In my head the idea evolves into something like major events on the game day itself, and some minor things on the days prior and after the game day.
    Major events could be: watching the match, football tournament, beer call in the OKS or somewhere else.
    Minor events: brunch on the day after, pub-hopping the night prior to the game, maybe a guided sightseeing tour, Wuseum visit, guided tour through the Weserstadion, etc.

9. all seem like good ideas mola
    where do you live btw?
    :svw_schal:

10. mola23

mola23

Kartenverkäufe:
    +1

I do live in Flensburg, Germany. That is abot 10 km from the German-Danish border. ;)

11. el_ben

el_ben

Kartenverkäufe:
    +26
    Best town in Germany. After Bremen of course.. ;)
    Sorry for a little OT.

12. I would like to go to Bremen, but i think about next year. :(

13. Ynee

Ynee

If we choose the Augsburg game, it would actually be in March 2012, which could be defined as "next year" ;)

14. killiefan

killiefan

Kartenverkäufe:
    +7
    It seems we're split between the Mainz or Augsburg games. Can everyone make either game although they prefer one in particular? I need to contact the fan project & fan group again to let them know of the progress. They may have the key to deciding which game is best/possible. I'm confident of bringing at least 15-20 from Scotland next Spring.

15. Ynee

Ynee

As already said, I'd recommend the Augsburg game, due to the Osterwiese which starts at the weekend of the Mainz game, and the probably higher hotel room rates at this weekend.

16. mola23

mola23

Kartenverkäufe:
    +1
    :tnx: Right, Flensburg is really a nice place to live. Not too big and not too small. Cool people around here, great pubs, the Baltic, ... you name it. :)

BTT: For me, both the Augsburg and the Mainz game is alright, though I do prefer the Augsburg game for the given reasons.

17. I agree

18. killiefan

killiefan

Kartenverkäufe:
    +7
    What's the Dundee Utd connection?

19. killiefan

killiefan

Kartenverkäufe:
    +7
    Once a year there are about 15 who travel from Scotland. Next time I'm thinking about booking all the rooms but include one room at The Hilton. I'll make eveyone pay the average price for a room. Everyone will pair up then all names go into a hat. The pair who are picked out the hat get the the room at the Hilton :D

20. Booked up for Friday night at The Grand Hostel for the Stuttgart game
    :svw_applaus:
    Any news whether we can use the OKS for the Mainz or Augsburg game?