International Werder Fan Weekend Sum-Up

Dieses Thema im Forum "International Board" wurde erstellt von gelöscht, 25. März 2012.

Diese Seite empfehlen

?

Your opinion in the International Werder Fan Weekend?

1. It was a blast! I'll definitely come back next year.

15 Stimme(n)
    60,0%
  2. International Werder Weekend? Have I been there? Gosh, how much have I been drinking?

2 Stimme(n)
    8,0%
  3. I liked it but who the hell is Niclas Füllkrug?

1 Stimme(n)
    4,0%
  4. Pretty good but next time could we exclude „referees“ from the event?

7 Stimme(n)
    28,0%
  1. killiefan

killiefan

Kartenverkäufe:
    +7
    Bill/Anni/Benni.............enjoy the Haggis :) Half slice a cooked chicken breast, stuff in some haggis (the more the better), heat & enjoy with a pepper sauce :D

........or forget that & just eat it on it's own :D

2. slemke

slemke

Kartenverkäufe:
    +2
    Yeah why not? In the spring-time the weather should be good, although we can't guarantee sunny weather like this weekend for every year. The only problem with spring could be the tickets...next year, when we are about to win the Bundesliga in March/April it could be difficult to get tickets...:)

3. gelöscht

gelöscht Guest

Why don't you want ME to enjoy the Haggis? :(

4. Well, back in Norway. I miss the time in Bremen already :(
    But I met an other norwegian Fan at the airport! Got his mailadress and will absolutely try to drag him along next year ;)

5. killiefan

killiefan

Kartenverkäufe:
    +7
    I wasn't sure you were going to be trying any, but if you are then you enjoy it too. Think of it as repaying you for the ice cream shop :thumb: do you think they could a haggis ice cream? they do just about every other flavour!

6. gelöscht

gelöscht Guest

I love Haggis. Tried it in Edinburgh last year and liked it :grinsen:
    Thanks for bringing that stuff and thanks for the idea how to serve it :D

Good to know you all got back well and already started recruiting for next year :lol:

7. Yps-Gimmick

Yps-Gimmick Wetten, dass? - Moderator

Just saw that I have had a bet on a 1-1 between Werder and Augsburg.:eek:

8. slemke

slemke

Kartenverkäufe:
    +2
    Ahh so it was You that paid the referee??? :wild:

9. Ewr

Ewr

I can't get over that we didn't win... Next year there should be a promise for Victory ! :svw_applaus:

10. Biju

Biju

Kartenverkäufe:
    +14
    We will share at least one pitcher of beer to achieve this. :beer:

11. Tasja

Tasja Guest

It´s all your fault! :ugly:

12. killiefan

killiefan

Kartenverkäufe:
    +7
    The last time we were in Bremen before yesterday was one year ago............when we played Gladbach..............when Dante scored a last minute equaliser..........:( I think we are the curse :eek:

13. killiefan

killiefan

Kartenverkäufe:
    +7
    Anyone know who we would contact to let them know our appreciation of Jermaine & the other guys? Technically we would be looking for their boss/manager? We have thanked Jermaine ourselves but its nice to let the guys above Jermaine know that we appreciate the effort they all put in at the w/e. It seemed to me that they were everywhere all the time & that can't have been easy!

14. Tasja

Tasja Guest

julia.ebert@werder.de

She is the Chef from Jermaine. But I would go direct to your "Taxichauffeur" ;), also Mr Werder himself: Klaus-Dieter Fischer. He unfortunualy don´t have a emailaddresse (or at least I can´t found one), but a brief would do it I guess.

Franz-Böhmert-Straße 1c
    28205 Bremen

15. Biju

Biju

Kartenverkäufe:
    +14
    you are mixing languages again. :D

16. Tasja

Tasja Guest

Neeee, it can´t be true! The bad thing is, I don´t even notice it. :roll:
    At least is my mother languague still there! :D

17. gelöscht

gelöscht Guest

Would suggest what Annelie says.

Also everyone keep an eye on the website. I was asked for some group pictures for an article there ;)

18. la_mariposa

la_mariposa

Kartenverkäufe:
    +20
    I'm back in Cologne now - looking forward to some sleep, but I'm so sad it's really over now :(

Already sounds mouthwatering, I'm pretty sure we will try this one - thanks :grinsen:

19. Great weekend - thanks to all the people who were involved in the organisation. :svw_applaus:
    The weather was awesome too - just a shame about the 92 minute goal for Augsburg :-(

20. Hello everyone! I were home in Rimini yesterday at the evening, but had already classes today, so I found only now time to say a huge THANK YOU all for coming! Without you the event wouldn`t be so great! I hope that next year we see each other again and till then our international Werder-Family will only grow bigger! It was a great time with all of you!

PS. As soon as I manage to upload the photos to flickr I will post here a link for everyone to download them!