International Werder Fan Weekend Sum-Up

Dieses Thema im Forum "International Board" wurde erstellt von gelöscht, 25. März 2012.

Diese Seite empfehlen

?

Your opinion in the International Werder Fan Weekend?

1. It was a blast! I'll definitely come back next year.

15 Stimme(n)
    60,0%
  2. International Werder Weekend? Have I been there? Gosh, how much have I been drinking?

2 Stimme(n)
    8,0%
  3. I liked it but who the hell is Niclas Füllkrug?

1 Stimme(n)
    4,0%
  4. Pretty good but next time could we exclude „referees“ from the event?

7 Stimme(n)
    28,0%
  1. gelöscht

gelöscht Guest

So, that was our first International Werder Fan Weekend.
    I hope you all had a fun time with us. We sure did :)

So maybe everyone who wants to can post an opinion in here, share some funny (or not so funny) stories and make suggestions or whatever.

Although we have done this already: Again a HUGE thanks to Jermaine (and everyone around him) for organizing this. GREAT JOB! :applaus:

2. la_mariposa

la_mariposa

Kartenverkäufe:
    +20
    I can only second this - TONS of thanks to Jermaine and the team around him, who made this possible, and also to allt he people who travelled from so far and made it such a goof experience!

And thanks to hasenbommel and el_ben for being such great hosts :knutsch:

I'm feeling too exhausted at the moment to share any stuff, but I'm sure I will share stories (and Photos!) :D

3. Yps-Gimmick

Yps-Gimmick Wetten, dass? - Moderator

Except for my troubles with my voice it was pure fun - although I hadn't the opportunity to cover all activities which have been organized. Now I have a day left to become sober. ;)

I'll be back next year of course!

4. I'll just repeat what was already said: Thank you so much for this great weekend! I really enjoyed it and will absolutely be back next time!

As la_mariposa is saying I am also to tired at the moment to share anything, but I guess I will do so later on!

And thank you so much hasenbommel and el_ben for beeing such great hosts :) May I already book the room for next time? ;)

5. Tasja

Tasja Guest

This have to be a multiquestion. :D I need to vote for all except Niclas. I know very early who The Fussballgott is! ;)

Great weekend, superfans from abroad, they travel from far away in cars, in Airplanes and I already miss them all :(

Superthanks to Werder, Jermaine, Chris and Mareike and a even bigger fans to all fans from USA, Finland, Norway, Sweden, Czech Republic, Russia, England, Scotland, Belarus and of course all locals! It was a blast!:svw_schal::dance:

6. la_mariposa

la_mariposa

Kartenverkäufe:
    +20
    Oooh, and can I book the mattress on the floor next to hasenbommel's bed? :lol: :D ;)

Haha, we'll see, but I'll definitely try to be there :grinsen:

PS: Is this a bit pathetic, that I can actually see hasenbommel as I'm writing this!? :lol:

7. gelöscht

gelöscht Guest

It is pathetic that I am reading this hearing you typing behind me and then laughing when I look back.

Mattress booked.

8. la_mariposa

la_mariposa

Kartenverkäufe:
    +20
    Thank you :knutsch:

9. opalo

opalo

Kartenverkäufe:
    +221
    Hi All,

I am back home as well (still without voice though :()

Thanks to everybody and, in particular, to Jermaine, Hanna, Bernd & all the rest of the Werder team, for a fantastic week-end. I am already looking forward to the 2nd International Werder Fan Week-end in 2013 :beer:

10. Ewr

Ewr

It was a really good weekend! And I'll definitely be back next year, and probably earlier for more games, is there anyone left in Bremen to drink with if you can't wait for a whole year? :D Next year I want a victory! And less injuries. :svw_applaus:
    Only 200 km left now...

11. Werderfreak17

Werderfreak17

Kartenverkäufe:
    +19
    Hey Everyone,

Thank you all for that awesome weekend!

And a big Thanks to Jermaine and all other people who organize this Event.

I Miss You All.

next Year I will be there and Support the locals too :)

and i'm Sure next year we will have a better Referee and Game ;)

so now i hope you all had or will have a good and safe way back to your countries :)

See you next Year

Greetings :beer:

Tim

12. Biju

Biju

Kartenverkäufe:
    +14
    Back at home now - but the journey was not the hardest as I'm calling myself one of the "local guys".
    Hoping you ladies and guys will make the long road home to USA, Russia, Finland and all the other countries AROUND THE WORLD very well, I also suggest you''ll join the next year's event (which probably WILL take place ;)) as well.
    I'm quite sure you'll all agree with me if I say: this weekend was just pure ecstasy. :applaus: :beer:
    Have a nice time until next meeting! Because then you'll definitely have something like the best time of your lives. ;)
    Alex :beer:

13. gelöscht

gelöscht Guest

Well, we're always here, just down the street from the stadium if you decide to come back. And I might make some cake then (WHEN in all this program was I supposed to make cake??? :O :p )

14. la_mariposa

la_mariposa

Kartenverkäufe:
    +20
    I thought you only have to add water now.... :eek:

15. Internationals, please be honest: How many of you have heard of Niclas Füllkrug before the starting XI was released?
    great job everyone, think its save to say there will be a second IWF next season.

16. Ewr

Ewr

Only water... :thumb:
    You should have brought one for the referee...

He have played games before this season so he shouldn't be unknown for those who follow Bremen, and at least here in Sweden it's really cheap to watch Bundesliga on TV/Computer. :svw_applaus:

17. gelöscht

gelöscht Guest

Well, the thing is, you still need to put in the oven :p

18. killiefan

killiefan

Kartenverkäufe:
    +7
    I'm sure we will all be remembering wee stories for a long time to come. I think Friday night at Paddy's made Saturday & Sunday easier for everyone as most of the introductions had been done. Was it just me that thought everyone instantly seemed to act like they had known each other for a long time?

19. slemke

slemke

Kartenverkäufe:
    +2
    My thoughts exactly! Everyone seem to know each other already! Well, after all we're all part of the family called "Werder". :D As I said, it was a great weekend! Really enjoyed the night at the Paddy's Pit and the city tour! Especially our friends from the Czech Republic al ways taking a joke about them drinking beer during the tour. :lol: Unfortunately had to watch the game on my one, which in combination with the 1-1 killed my good mood. :mad:

20. killiefan

killiefan

Kartenverkäufe:
    +7
    The biggest group of Scots usually travel each Autumn but couldn't make it last year so they decided on Spring 2012. After this w/e they all want to revisit in Spring every year. Is Spring time the most likely option for the IWF w/e year after year?