Important information regarding the international werder day!!

Dieses Thema im Forum "International Board" wurde erstellt von killiefan, 14. Oktober 2011.

Diese Seite empfehlen

1. Ewr

Ewr

Thanks, would be nice with more nationalities, now it's almost only Swedish and Scottish.

2. gelöscht

gelöscht Guest

What happened to the group from Belarus?

I've got another girl (not from this forum) from China (studies in Germany) and did we not have one here who planned to come from the USA?

3. killiefan

killiefan

Kartenverkäufe:
    +7
    I think January was the best date for them this time round due to holidays etc so it wasn't possible. Definitely something to consider for next time though so we can get as many nationalities as possible.

Haven't heard anything from Bill (USA) since his original post, I'll send a wee PN

4. My friends and I are English... slightly different from Scotland!

5. killiefan

killiefan

Kartenverkäufe:
    +7
    :p

6. killiefan

killiefan

Kartenverkäufe:
    +7
    Got this email from Jermaine today.......

Dear Chris,

Like I told you I’m planning the whole weekend. This whole weekend includes:

Tickets for the match against Augsburg,
    A Stadium tour,
    A City tour,
    A Trip with a ferry boat,
    One special Dinner,
    A Fan-Party in the OKS,
    And a soccer tournament for you.

I’ve also talked with the hostel “Townside” and organized a place where you could sleep on Friday, Saturday and Sunday.

But there still might be some problems. The first and biggest problem is that the date of the match isn’t fixed yet and it won’t be fixed till February. So it’s not possible to make a schedule and it’s also unforeseeable if you’ll need a place to sleep on Friday night as well. “Townside” just had the capacity for 22 people at this night. But we’ll see if it will be a problem or not.

At least I could organize that you just have to pay for the stadium tour, city tour, ferry boat trip 8,50 €. You don’t have to pay anything for tickets, fan-party and this special dinner.

The most expensive part would be the hostel. The problem is here that I don’t know how long you will be here, because I guess it just depends on the schedule. The only day you really need to sleep here is Saturday but Friday and Sunday would be more comfortable I guess. But If you want to calculate the cost, I guess you could say that you’d have to pay about 20€ per night.

What I need now is a list for the announcement. This announcement would include the names of the participants. It would also include how long everyone wants to stay here. I guess this is the most important fact, because I need to give the information to “Townside”.

I would be happy if you could post this into the forum. So you can tell that everyone can write me a mail for the announcement till January 20th .

I hope that this is ok for you J

Everyone should email jermaine.greene@werder.de with the info required & update him with any changes as we go along.

7. Ewr

Ewr

Nice, I'll send a mail in the next few days. We will stay in a Hotel instead of Townside (that should be ok? Townside only have room for 22, better someone who needs space can have it) and will arrive in Bremen on the Thursday to get some extra time in the city.

Good job killifan! Just pray it won't be the late Sunday game...

8. The Townside looks pretty good - I would probably stay in a twin with my cousin. Would probably stay the night of the game and the one before or after.
    Are we waiting to see when the game is before booking flights etc?
    Is Jermaine British?

9. opalo

opalo

Kartenverkäufe:
    +221
    Hi, That sounds cool! I'll send an e-mail soon & will organise a place to stay separately since there's only place for 22 people in the Townside.

I'm looking forward to it all!

10. killiefan

killiefan

Kartenverkäufe:
    +7
    Not sure but you'd think it from his grasp of the Southern Scottish language ;)

11. gelöscht

gelöscht Guest

Awesome, this sounds really, really good :)

12. Hello everybody this is Jermaine. I decided to register myself into this forum to make things easier. Now we can communicate here. At first, I'm not British, I'm half American and I have to excuse myself for the horrible english. It should be better, but I'm just out of practise, so maybe you can help me a little, when you guys are visiting us :)

There is one important information that you got wrong. The capacity of the Hostel "Townside" includes over 50 people! So on Saturday and Sunday there is no problem to check in there. Only on Friday there is an other group who booked earlier so I just could arrange some room for 22 people. But I guess this just will be a problem when the match would be on Friday.

So all you have to do is to write me a message like chris told you and everything will hopefully be fine :)

I hope to hear from lots of you,
    Jermaine

13. opalo

opalo

Kartenverkäufe:
    +221
    First of all, thanks for organising :thumb: I'm really looking forward to the week-end :)

14. killiefan - I'm IN!!
    i got your message and had to work out a few things. I understand we won't know the exact time and day of the match until early next year.

15. :tnx:

16. killiefan

killiefan

Kartenverkäufe:
    +7
    Guys & Gals....... you'll notice from page 1 of the thread that I've added vonlages (Bill) to the list. He's coming from New Jersey, USA! Hats off to you Sir :D

17. Nu Joizey
    Home of the BOSS - Mr Bruce Springsteen :cool:

18. I am in contact via emal with Jermaine
    He seems like a decent chap :tnx::svw_applaus:

19. slemke

slemke

Kartenverkäufe:
    +2
    @killiefan: You can count me in! Sorry I didn't answer...I've been on holiday:) There's just one thing about the "50 participants" I don't get: does it mean, if I am on the list, that they garantee that I get a ticket for the game? So it's like I'm on the "guest list"? That would be very nice, because it's quite difficult to get tickets.

If You need any help, just ask. For example I'd be glad to make a guided tour in the city of Bremen. I've made several tours, also in english, so...no problem. Or did You plan to organize an "official guide"? I guess I'm cheaper! I just need some :beer:

20. killiefan

killiefan

Kartenverkäufe:
    +7
    I think is correct if the total number (foreigners+locals) doesn't exceed 50. Priority is given to us foreigners