Important information regarding the international werder day!!

Dieses Thema im Forum "International Board" wurde erstellt von killiefan, 14. Oktober 2011.

Diese Seite empfehlen

1. gelöscht

gelöscht Guest

So, regarding Gladbach, there is something I really forgot about.
    Benni and me will be having luggage since we're coming from Paderborn and will be going back to Bremen that night.
    Wo we need to arrive at the same train station that we'll be leaving from that evening so we can lock away our luggage.

So question number 1: Is there luggage lockers in Rheydt?

Question number 2: If we leave from Rheydt after the match we have 15 minutes less to catch the train that we'd like to catch.
    @opalo: Do you know which station is easier and faster to reach from the stadium?

2. killiefan

killiefan

Kartenverkäufe:
    +7
    http://forum.werder.de/showthread.php?15428-Gladbach-19th-Nov :p

3. When will it be decided what time and day the game will be played?

4. gelöscht

gelöscht Guest

Hm, could be a while, not even Bayern München in the beginning of Decembre is timed yet :(

BTW: Do you need any help planning?
    Have you driven to Germany by car yet? I'va done it quiet a few times via Puttgarden and the Öresund Link and I think Tasja has also taken a ferry from Göteborg when moving here).
    We've acutally done a lot of calculating and research on the prices, distances and all that stuff on the different ways to get here (also the all-land-way over Denmark mainland) so if you haven't done it yet and need some tipps, just send me a message, I think I know it by heart by now :lol:

5. I was in Bremen for the Kaiserslautern game, then we took the ferry from Göteborg and travelled by car through Denmark. The best way would be Göteborg - Kiel but that's too expensive.
    Just hope it won't be a Sunday game...

6. gelöscht

gelöscht Guest

Well, are you going alone or are you taking someone with you?
    I guess the cheapest way if you're going with 2 or 3 persons would be taking the Öresund Link from Malmö and then the ferry from Rödby to Puttgarden (which is going every 30 minutes, so you are pretty flexible)
    You get good prices on the ferry by that time of the year and they only charge you once for the car and not per person (on the ferry and on the bridge) ;)

7. I'll probably take the Denmark route, we will be 4 or 5 in the car. It's nicer to drive through Denmark than Sweden, better roads...

8. gelöscht

gelöscht Guest

Ah, going with the ferry from Göteborg to Frederikshavn? Yeah, true, that's an option, too, never have considered that cause I love going through Malmö, when I'm on vacation :p
    And since I'm used to fast driving, I don't mind to do 90kmh for two weeks up there :lol:

Wow, 4 or 5? The Swedish people could almost outnumber the Scottish :lol:

9. If you like fast driving Denmark is a better choice, freeway all the way to Hamburg from Frederikshavn. :D

I don't think any nationality can come even close to the Scottish... :p

10. Is there an updated list of participants? I will bring 4 extra with me, so including me 5 from Skövde/Jönköping, Sweden. :dance:

11. killiefan

killiefan

Kartenverkäufe:
    +7
    Page one of this thread, I edit it when people tell me they are coming or bringing more.

12. gelöscht

gelöscht Guest

So Tasja already moved from Falun to Bremen for Werder (wow girl, it's more than a year already :knutsch: ) and will possibly have her brother here, so that's two more Swedes :)

13. Didn't see it there, sorry. Would be better if you moved it to the first post.

14. killiefan

killiefan

Kartenverkäufe:
    +7
    I'll need someone else to do that for me! Well beyond my computer abilities!

15. gelöscht

gelöscht Guest

Easy: Take your first post in this thread and klick on "Beitrag bearbeiten" just in the right corner beneath it. Than you can jzst edit the post and copy the list into it :)

I guess at some point we should copy all the important information there or open yet another thread with summaries of everything! :)

16. killiefan

killiefan

Kartenverkäufe:
    +7
    sorted.............:thumb:

17. Would be nice to know nationality of the participants... Now I only know, Scotland, Germany and Sweden...

18. cz_werder

cz_werder

Kartenverkäufe:
    +1
    So I am coming too:beer:

19. killiefan

killiefan

Kartenverkäufe:
    +7
    Sorted...:thumb:

20. opalo

opalo