Important information regarding the international werder day!!

Dieses Thema im Forum "International Board" wurde erstellt von killiefan, 14. Oktober 2011.

Diese Seite empfehlen

1. killiefan

killiefan

Kartenverkäufe:
    +7
    a gladbach jinx then..........

i'll speak to jorg again about the fanhaus. he said anyone is welcome as long as they aren't looking for trouble. he has been to every gladbach game for about 100 years, everyone seems to know him there

2. gelöscht

gelöscht Guest

Well well, haven't I seen you in Cologne (3:0) as well? :O

It does not matter anyway, I know an overall "away jinx" (never seen a victory away EVER) and since that person will be there, we don't stand a chance anyway. :p

3. Ynee

Ynee

I'll shut up about the games I have seen in Cologne and Gladbach. That'd be better.

(All of the games I've seen away that Werder lost (just 3!) were in cologne, gladbach (and dortmund).)

This year I'll try one last time and go to the Gladbach game. (At least if I get a ticket and do have time).

4. mola23

mola23

Kartenverkäufe:
    +1
    :eek: I've been to just one game in M'gladbach. Last season. Werder won 4-1. Maybe I should change my plans and attend that game and put my Werder-enchantments into force :D

5. el_ben

el_ben

Kartenverkäufe:
    +26
    Never been to Gladbach before, so I don't have positive or negative stats there. :D
    But never try to attend an awaygame at Dortmund when I'm there, the only time Bremen managed a win was in the Cup when I was stuck in a trafficjam and only made it into the stadium by minute 85. :roll:

6. killiefan

killiefan

Kartenverkäufe:
    +7
    This doesn't sound good! One of our guys has never seen a Werder victory, home or away!

7. No problem just tell me what and I'll fix it (as long as it's not a airplane, that wouldn't fit i the car :p), it's on the way home the car will be filled with beer... :dance:

8. Tasja

Tasja Guest

Alltså jag skulle också gärna vilja ha lite saker kanske om det går för sig? :)
    Skänker ett par öl som tack för hjälpen!

9. Inga problem, kom bara ihåg det i Mars... :)

10. Tasja

Tasja Guest

Du det glömmer jag inte! Vissa saker får man bara inte tag på här nere. :)

11. WOMLSascha

WOMLSascha

Kartenverkäufe:
    +7
  12. Tasja

Tasja Guest

Hat nur eine bestellung gemacht an schwedische lebensmittel man nicht hier kann kaufen wenn er/sie kommt in März :)

13. gelöscht

gelöscht Guest

Leave him at home :eek:

I'm always in other countries when Werder wins something. I was in the USA the school year 2003/2004 and spent the whole season of 2008/2009 in Stockholm. Still waiting for donations from Allofs to sent me away as far and as long as possible.

Awesome :knutsch:, then I can just pay you in Euro and you can spend it directly on beer :D
    And no worries, it's mostly stuff that fits into ICA :D
    The rest ususally fits into the backseat, has two legs and is called Swedish footballer. How many seats do you have left? :ugly:

14. Tasja

Tasja Guest

Thats one way to maybe become the confused swedish footballer in Bremen and not in all falsch directions, falsch rauten and falsch green W loggos......;)

15. gelöscht

gelöscht Guest

Yeah, I lost Berg when he took the wrong exit and was too embarassed to confess to it so he just stayed in Hamburg, Rasmus Jönsson remembered something about a "W" and that green was the right colour so I lost him to Wolfsburg, Oscar Wendt saw the diamond and thought the "B" stood for Bremen so I lost him to Gladbach...
    Yeah and how I lost Chippen to France is unexplainable to me up to this very day..

BTW, we have a girl from China (she's not on this forum) but she studies in Germany (Hessen) and is here for every match anyway and she'd be very interested in coming :)

16. WOMLSascha

WOMLSascha

Kartenverkäufe:
    +7
    OK, but i thing most here do not understand swedish and some not german. :)

17. What can you get here that you cant get there?
    About 1, ½ or 0 seats left. Where can you find a Swedish footballer good enough for Bremen?

18. Tasja

Tasja Guest

Oh, i did it again....:wall:
    It get automatic in German here in Forum....sorry, I would really try to pay better attention, promise :thumb:

19. gelöscht

gelöscht Guest

My favourite yoghurt, Smågodis (it's somehow different here :lol: ), Marabou (IKEA does not sell it anymore and before thesy only sold the boring ones), Pepperkaka, Malaco Winegums, Messmör... Oh I think if I took some time I could find a LOT :D

Who says I need them for Werder? :O

20. killiefan

killiefan

Kartenverkäufe:
    +7
    Jorg says it's fine, they host anyone but 'C**ogne'. We'll need to catch the correct shuttle bus though as one of them goes to the away area & it would be difficult to get to the fanhaus.