Important information regarding the international werder day!!

Dieses Thema im Forum "International Board" wurde erstellt von killiefan, 14. Oktober 2011.

Diese Seite empfehlen

1. la_mariposa

la_mariposa

Kartenverkäufe:
    +20
    Wait.... you're coming along, too!? :eek:

:thumb:

2. slemke

slemke

Kartenverkäufe:
    +2
    What a horrible referee! Feel very sorry for all the great people who travelled the hole way to see this game! Well, anyway with a decent referee and the full squad we would have wone easily today. It was a pleasure to meet You all, I hope You enjoyed the weekend despite the result and maybe we'll see each other next year! A big 'Thank You' to Klilliefan for having the idea to Jermaine for the organisation and to 'Hasenbommel' for the wonderful logo, take care!!:tnx:

To the 'internationals': have a nice and safe journey home! :beer:

3. killiefan

killiefan

Kartenverkäufe:
    +7
    Reached London on our journey home. Great weekend, good to put faces to forum names. Sure it will be an annual event. Thanks to Herr Fischer for driving us to the airport from platz 11 today :thumb:

4. slemke

slemke

Kartenverkäufe:
    +2
    Wow You mean THE Herr Fischer?? That's nice but he's nice guy anyway. How was the party yesterday?? Sorry guys but after that gol from Augsburg I really wasn't in party mood!! Went home straightaway, had a couple of beers whatched some telly and then to bed at 10 o' clock. Sadly I had to watch the game alone in the Ostkurve, because after the ferry I lost everyone. Maybe the company of the others would have helped me through my post-game depression...:(

5. gelöscht

gelöscht Guest

Yes, THE Fischer came over for our lunch at Platz 11 today for a little speech and when he heard that they had to go to the airport. He really impersonates the "Werder Family" :p

6. I just wanted to thank you guys for a great weekend! I really enjoyed every second of it, well apart from the last seconds of the game maybe... I hope to see you all again next year or even before!
    Big thanks to Chris for putting up the idea, to Jermaine for putting the whole thing up and to Mareike for the great logo!