Important information regarding the international werder day!!

Dieses Thema im Forum "International Board" wurde erstellt von killiefan, 14. Oktober 2011.

Diese Seite empfehlen

1. killiefan

killiefan

Kartenverkäufe:
    +7
    The Fan Project have secured 50 tickets for the Augsburg game as part of the International Fan Club weekend. Please state if you intend on coming for that game. They are looking at a stadium tour, party & mini football tournament.

I'll start a list & edit it when others state their intent either on this thread or by PN.

Foreigners
    Killiefan (10) prob more (Scotland)
    Werderoxford (4) (Southern Scotland)
    Ewr (5) (Sweden)
    Tasja (3 or 4?) (Sweden)
    Mela (2) (Norway)
    danlondon (4) (Southern Scotland)
    cz_werder (4) (Czech)
    vonlages (Bill - from the US of A)
    van Mark (13) (Russia)
    ajjk (2) (Finland)
    McRautio (2) (Finland)
    Naramulka (Belarus)

Locals

Opalo
    Hasenbommel
    el_ben
    Mola (2)
    Norden
    slemke
    DanielWTM
    YPS-Gimmick
    stonesstonie (5)
    Princess Kate (2)
    Jen0405
    Werder-Bar (2)
    la_mariposa
    Schmolle

2. top man @killiefan
    You can count on me :D
    SVW :dance:

3. opalo

opalo

Kartenverkäufe:
    +221
    Hey, congratulations - that sounds cool! Let's hope the game will not on a Friday evening... ;)

As far as the tickets are concerned, I would suggest to give priority to the people coming from abroad so that they can book flights etc. and be sure that they will have a ticket for the game. If there are less than 50 coming from abroad, please count me in for a ticket. But, as said before, I will order tickets separately as well.

4. sounds great, but am I allowed to obtain a ticket even though I am from Germany?

5. would have thought 50 tickets would be enough for everyone who wants to go?
    @killiefan - I would prob need 1 extra ticket for my cousin from Braunschweig if that would be ok?
    GWG
    :svw_applaus:

6. opalo

opalo

Kartenverkäufe:
    +221
    @werderoxford. I would say, 50 tickets is not that much since more people might become interested once the date of the match has been fixed. But we'll see...

7. Ewr

Ewr

I'll be there. :dance: Let hope it will be a 1530 Saturday game... :svw_applaus:

8. gelöscht

gelöscht Guest

Come on, you can almost walk over here. I guess you can make the trip quiet spontaneously so you can give it a try first and order for yourself. ;)

9. Missunderstanding ;)
    Of course I can order for myself and I will do so if it's needed. I just wanted to know if I have to order tickets via the fan project in order to participate with the foreign fans

10. opalo

opalo

Kartenverkäufe:
    +221
    To me that would not make much sense. They might limit the number of people for visiting the stadium, but why should they limit the number of people who want to join the party to 50?

11. killiefan

killiefan

Kartenverkäufe:
    +7
    I'll start a list & edit it when others state their intent either on this thread or by PN.

Foreigners
    Killiefan (10) prob more
    Werderoxford (2)
    Ewr (5)
    Tasja (3 or 4?)
    Mela
    danlondon (4)

12. killiefan

killiefan

Kartenverkäufe:
    +7
    Locals

Opalo
    Hasenbommel
    Mola (2)
    Norden
    slemke

13. killiefan

killiefan

Kartenverkäufe:
    +7
    My phone has been red hot since i sent everyone a txt, could be 25+ if everyone comes

14. gelöscht

gelöscht Guest

Oh okay... well I guess that's two different things, I would say everyone regardless of having tickets for the match or not should be welcome to the "rest" of the meeting :)

Awesome!

15. opalo

opalo

Kartenverkäufe:
    +221
    That's what I think as well. In any case, I have blocked the week-end on my 2012 calendar because I think it should be great fun :) And I will try to get a ticket on my own first, which should normally work out...

@killie. You might want to rename the whole thing to Scottish Day....? :D

16. Ewr

Ewr

To get the none Scottish ratio up I'll bring two more from Sweden... If that's ok?

17. Tasja

Tasja Guest

Dann sind zumindest vier Schwede dabei. Meine Bruder kommt auch von Schweden zu diesem Tag. Und wenn wir auch Denni und Markus mitzählen sind wir ja schon zu sechs! :D

18. gelöscht

gelöscht Guest

Tasja, despite the fact that your German is getting quiet awesome lately: English forum ;)
    There might actually be people here who did not move to Germany only for the sake of football and Werder and get the chance to blabber German all day :lol: :knutsch:

So is your brother's visit safe yet? :grinsen: :applaus:

19. Tasja

Tasja Guest

Ups, sorry! I had to pay better attention :D

Okay....

Then will at least four swedes participating. My brother would also come from Sweden to this day. And if we also count Denni and Markus, then are we already six!

I hope, we do need a Keeper! And he had said he would come.

20. Ewr

Ewr

My German is not good but I did get that (after reading it twice) :). :applaus: