Hospitality

Dieses Thema im Forum "International Board" wurde erstellt von killiefan, 27. Juni 2010.

Diese Seite empfehlen

1. killiefan

killiefan

Kartenverkäufe:
    +7
    Any idea how much the hospitality is on match day? Bayern, Hamburg etc will I'm sure be more expensive than the smaller teams

2. opalo

opalo

Kartenverkäufe:
    +221
    What exactly do you mean by "hospitality"...?

3. killiefan

killiefan

Kartenverkäufe:
    +7
    where fans have lunch at the stadium before the game hosted by the club, have a drink, meet the players after etc

4. the only seats that include food&drinks in the Weserstadion are placed in the VIP-areas of the stadium.

Like this: http://www.werder.de/business/vip-club/buli-tickets.php

The prices for the matches are written there. All prices are excluding value-added tax, which is currently 19%.

In the VIP-Gold and Business section food(37,50€)&drinks have to be paid separatly. In VIP-Platin section some food&drinks are included in the ticket-prices.

5. killiefan

killiefan

Kartenverkäufe:
    +7
  6. Tasja

Tasja Guest

7. killiefan

killiefan

Kartenverkäufe:
    +7
    ok, thanks guys. It was just an idea.

8. opalo

opalo

Kartenverkäufe:
    +221
    @killiefan. Thanks for the explanation - I really did not know what you were getting at... ;)

In any case, I think the link posted by MindlessHC is pretty much what you are looking for (the atmosphere will probably be less decent though, the pictures in your link look just great). However, I don't know whether or not you'd have the chance to meet a player after the game since I've never been to the "VIP sections" of the Weserstadion... I must admit that I do prefer standing in the "Ostkurve" :)

9. killiefan

killiefan

Kartenverkäufe:
    +7
    don't worry, it wasn't for me! I was asking on behalf of the 'older' guys in our group.

10. Thats usualy happening in the VIP areas. For Werder Bremen Matches i have never been in them so i cannot tell you wich one will be the one were you actualy meet the players but i know that they are in the VIP after the Match (if only to meet their famelies)

But there are restaurants in the Stadium aswell (meaning actual restaurants, not just food stands). I never used them so i don´t know if they are still open after the game. (they are in the "towers" in the "North" section of the Stadium -> http://www.weserstadion.de/service/gastronomie-catering/) - Actualy i don´t even know if everyone can enter, but i at least belive so.

It´s been a very long time since i stayed a very long time after a match, but back in the day they even put the press converence on the Videowall in the Stadium.

11. I remember my dad telling me that in Turin he went to a famous restaurant and he and his friends met Juventus players(they do have pictures with Buffon and Pessotto...)

I'm planning on visiting Bremen for the Werder vs K/Lautern match on the 18th of December, is there a famous pub or bar or restaurant or so that alot of fans gather in?
    Ex : West Ham have Boleyn Tavern

I think killiefan is asking more or less the same thing no?
    :beer:

12. opalo

opalo

Kartenverkäufe:
    +221
    I don't know about one particular place to go - my recommendation would be the intersection "Auf dem Peterswerder" / "Hamburger Straße", just a few steps off the "Weserstadion". There are several pubs around which are frequented by Werder fans before and after the game (e. g. "Amadeus" or "Taubenschlag").

If you come for the Kaiserslautern game, I would definitely also recommend Bremen's beautiful Christmas market in the city centre (at the "Domsheide", you can't miss it if you visit the centre), as well as the "medieval" market along the Weser at the "Schlachte" where you can have, for instance, "Grüner Hering" (fried herring) with fried potatoes and onions and mead (just great if it's cold outside). Enjoy!

13. Hmmmm sounds lovely
    Thanks mate, cheers:beer:

14. gelöscht

gelöscht Guest

Besides the already mentioned there is usually a lot going on in the "Viertel" before and after matches. It's a street called Ostertorsteinweg, which is a long street full of bars, pubs and restaurants which basically runs from the town center to the stadium area. A lot of fans pass this area when walking to the stadium so there is always something going on ;)

If you're not particulary looking for pubs and if the weather is still warm and sunny then walk along the Osterdeich before the matches. Just along the Weser from the city centre right to the stadium. Bring your own beer and settle down on the grass like a lot of other fans do. Always a great thing on warm days :)

15. That sounds nice too, but I've never really been in temperatures less than 10 degrees Celsius, much less snow:lol:
    So I'll probably freeze to death relaxing on snow.
    I prefer a nice, cozy bar and an ice cold beer:beer:

Thanks for the suggestions

16. gelöscht

gelöscht Guest

Despite the fact that we're in the North of Germany, we astonishingly DO have some days without ice and snow. But this is of course more a suggestion for those of you who visit Bremen in the very beginning or the very end of the season ;)

Here's a little appetizer pic from last season's match vs. Cologne

Otherwise, yes, the Viertel will provide a lot of COZY bars :)