Fan from Italy

Dieses Thema im Forum "International Board" wurde erstellt von jamesgoods, 15. August 2013.

Diese Seite empfehlen

1. Hi all!

I'm Jacopo, I'm 25 years old and I come from a small town in north-east of Italy. All my life I followed and watched football. Recently I set my passion in UK (Derby County) and in Germany (Werder Bremen)! This would be my second Bundesliga year watchin' Werder and hope my passion will encrease game after game. I would probably fly to Bremen 4 days in December, in the weekend of the game against Bayern at Weserstadion. Would be pretty amazing if I could find a ticket to watch the game.:bier: I learned German for years at school but I lost quite all of it but my girlfriend loves Austria, Germany and their language so she can help me quite much. Hope to find other good fans and friends both from Bremen and around the world in this forum!

Lebenslang Gruen-Weiss!:schal:

2. Benvenuti da vostri vicini! Greetings from sunny Malta:D

Werder vs Bayern would be a bit difficult for tickets I think, but if you log in quickly enough on the online ticketing shop and buy one straight away you'd be safe I think.

Welcome to the Forums!:beer::schal:

3. Ciao Jacopo! Benvenuti al nostro forum :) Thats great to get to know more international Werder fans! Which city are you from?
    Yeah, as powerslave1899 said already, it will be really difficult to get the ticket for the Bayern game. You can write to tickets@werder.de and ask them, if it is possible to reserve one for you, cause you are from abroad.

Also I recommend you to follow the topic http://forum.werder.de/showthread.p...-Fan-Weekend-When-is-it-When-is-it-When-is-it . Werder organizes once a year an event for international fans in Bremen, where you can do different fan activities and meet the club and some players :)

Greetings from the Weser-Stadium!

4. Thank u all for your answers! I know it would be difficult but I wanna try. First I have to know if the match will be played on Sunday 8th. If not I won't see the match cause the flight from Italy would land saturday 7th at 22:30!:crazy:

5. la_mariposa

la_mariposa

Kartenverkäufe:
    +20
    Ciao Jacopo! Great to see an Italian Fan on here! I just tried to convert some boys when I was in Italy a few weeks ago, but I am afraid they were hopeless cases. :unfassbar:

I can totally understand why you picked Bremen of course, but derby county? What's the story there? I think that's great though. Most foreigners would go for man united, Liverpool or arsenal ;)

6. March 2012 I had a trip to the Midlands. We visited Nottingham and Derby! In that days there was the derby between Derby County and Nottingham Forest at Pride Park! I always hated the Forest so picked the Rams.We won at 92' minutes! The stadium exploded and I could never forget it my whole life! That's it!

7. killiefan

killiefan

Kartenverkäufe:
    +7
    The Fish & Bryson are former Killie players too...:daumen:

8. la_mariposa

la_mariposa

Kartenverkäufe:
    +20
    That's a great story and a good reason! :) I'm moving to right on between derby and Nottingham in a few weeks so i will have to decide qhat to do to get my live football dose. ;) my "English" allegiances are usually already with Newcastle United though. if football tickets just weren't that expensive over there....

9. U should defintely go and watch a game at Pride Park! U won't be disapponted!