European League

Dieses Thema im Forum "International Board" wurde erstellt von waterboyro, 18. Dezember 2008.

Diese Seite empfehlen

1. Indeed - way too many missed opportunities in the first half, and flat in the second. Let's hope for some good things at home!

2. I was going to ask if anyone knows what is going on with Vander in goal, but Pizarro keeps this up, I don't need to know.:svw_applaus:

3. cz_werder

cz_werder

Kartenverkäufe:
    +1
    Well done Werder, next station: Valencia;)

Yesterday, in the match against Twente, we saw, how important is Pizzaro for Werder at the moment. He scored hattrick and currently, he is the best striker in the European league.

4. cz_werder

cz_werder

Kartenverkäufe:
    +1
    I am very disappointed with elimination of Werder in the European league. On the other hand, a team which recieves 4 goals in a home match does not deserve to reach this quaterfinals.
    We have to beat Augsburg on tuesday in DFB-cup, othervise I am afraid, there won't be anything to be happy about in this season:confused:

5. I'm very afraid too.

The first thing is beat Augsburg of course, but we MUSN'T give up for the 3-4th place in Bundesliga, which is my hope for that season.

Well, about the Worst EL defence ever seen, I Haven't any ohter words about :wall:

6. cz_werder

cz_werder

Kartenverkäufe:
    +1
    To be realistic, Werder is playing for the 4-5th spot in the Bundesliga. There is now sign we can compete with current top 3 teams of bundesliga this year. On the other hand, with participation of Werder in european cups next season, it would mean a confirmation of continuous good work of Thomas Schaaf, Klaus Alofs and the whole team in last recent years. I hope Werder keeps the bundesliga topteam-position with an international respect, which is at least in my country obvious.

7. To be honest, if we beat Augsburg and therefore qualify for Europe next season, I don't really care where we finish in the Bundesliga. 4th, 5th - not a big difference. As long as we're ahead of HSV :D

As for Valencia, I guess it's best to forget it and move on. The passion and the will to win was admirable; but defending and finishing kind of let us down in both legs. The comeback was amazing though, and there were many things to be proud of.

Bring on Augsburg tomorrow!!!