European League

Dieses Thema im Forum "International Board" wurde erstellt von waterboyro, 18. Dezember 2008.

Diese Seite empfehlen

1. No, for us to get to the qualifications stages, we need to win the cup. So, let's try to complete the second task.

2. It's a pretty shame:o

Yeah I also watched second werder's goal in overtime.
    I believe there was no offside,foul and handball.Whatever it wasn't counted...

Now I would love to thank for all werder players who did their best.
    Let's hope we will do well in Berlin.Before that,Wolfsburg waits for us .

3. Yeah, tough luck, let's not give up! Two games and then we can rest in the sun for a bit before the new season starts, with new games and new players and a new spirit.

4. cz_werder

cz_werder

Kartenverkäufe:
    +1
    Let's comment all about European league in a new thread. To be short, the way to Hamburg starts with the 2nd best team of the kazakh league- FK Aktobe.Wow, what an exotic team:eek: Maybe the longest trip for Werder in the history yet?

Let's hope Werder will have as succesfull year in this european cup as in the last UEFA-cup season!

5. Wow! I hadn't realised that the final was to be played in Hamburg!

Lets hope Werder make it there and take the magic paper cup with them!

6. I will see the match Werder against FK Aktobe next week in Weser Stadion!
    I haven't seen the match of Werder in their stadion,so I'm very happy about it:)

I hope Werder's winning in the European league too.

7. Lupo

Lupo

Kartenverkäufe:
    +10

Have a nice time in Bremen :applaus::svw_schal::beer:

8. I'll also going to watch it live at the stadium. I think it's going to be a very great evening.=)

9. So, how was the match? :)

I live in Singapore, so I'm daaaaaaaaaaang far away from home!!

10. cz_werder

cz_werder

Kartenverkäufe:
    +1
    Well, after succesful away- match in Aktobe, there are 3 teams to play in the group-stage of EL. It seems that the last friday's draw was quite mercy to us. Without knowing much about Vienna, Bilbao and Funchal, imho these are just average teams in their leagues. Of course, 10th team of the bundesliga could be called as average as well. But together with the win of DFB-cup and UEFA-cup participation last year we had definitly succesful season 08/09. And not only according UEFA-coefficient, Werder belongs to teams with the highest ambitions in this year's European league:beer:

11. I hope we have an enjoyable autumn in all three competitions. Some good cup action coming up, floodlight games whose joy I hope will be underpinned by some good performance in the league which has the potential to culminate in a great ending of the season. :)

12. I watched the match against FK Aktobe in Weser Stadion just a month ago.
    It was the exciting match indeed.I watched 6 werder's goals and 3 goals from FK Aktobe...I think something went wrong in Werder's performance on the match baceuse Werder conceded 3 goals. However I believe everything gonna be alright!
    I watched the match against Borrusia Monchenglandbach in the League.It was also a great match:svw_applaus:

>For Lupo
    Thank you.I had a great time in Weser Stadion and in Bremen!:applaus:

>For Batigoal23
    How were you in the match day? I'm sure you were excited very much!:)

>For Rashkae
    Yeah it was a great match! I had a brilliant night after the match:)
    I'm from Fukuoka,Japan,so Bremen is far away from home for me too:(

13. Lupo

Lupo

Kartenverkäufe:
    +10

Yo me alegro:beer::beer::beer:

14. Inguma

Inguma

Hallo Werder Bremen crowd, my name is Unai and i´m writing from Bilbao, if everything is ok me and some friends will visit Weser Stadion next week hoping have a good time and of course win the match :D.

Any tip for us? i mean :beer::svw_schal::applaus::svw_applaus: i read in the internet about the Viertel neighborhood as a good zone to take some drinks and eat something....but any advice will be wellcome.

See you soon :D

15. Inguma

Inguma

Thanks a lot Pippilotta, i hope we enjoy our trip we are a mainly peaceful crowd, noisy but peaceful, see you there :applaus:

16. I think Werder can win this game on the road, right? :)

17. gelöscht

gelöscht Guest

I agree with you!

18. Well, I'm sure that we can past the turn. Even Valencia lost versus Bruges.

I Trust in qualification, Next Week Twente will be destroyed in Weserstadion :svw_applaus: