European League

Dieses Thema im Forum "International Board" wurde erstellt von waterboyro, 18. Dezember 2008.

Diese Seite empfehlen

1. I would prefer a win in the 90 minutes. I dont really need a overtime or penalty kicks again. My poor heart. : (

2. WWWOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! YEAAAHHHHHHH!!!
    :applaus:

Werder will play the UEFA final on my birthday!

The City of Bremen should award that piece of paper their top honour!
    :D

3. Istanbul!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Finally an European Cup final for our beloved team in the Schaaf era.
    Maybe we're down the Bundesliga table but we're still Die Nummer 1 im Norden! :svw_applaus:
    The hotel is reserved, the ticket is pre-booked ... we only need one more victory ... on 20th may.

4. Yeah, I guess they will exhibit that paper in the Wuseum and maybe the Hamburg fan who threw it as well.:D

Now we have to try to win the cup without Diego and Almeida. Study the opponent and work hard.

5. I hope Werder give you a big B-day present,Uefa Cup ;)

Even thought without Diego and Almeida we will have done.
    Yeah Istanbul,here we come!!:svw_schal:

6. mabo

mabo

Kartenverkäufe:
    +14
    I have received a private message from fcunited:

7. cz_werder

cz_werder

Kartenverkäufe:
    +1
    Well this kind of victory was of course healthier for our hearts;):beer:

8. No ticket sale in this forum please.

dkbs (moderating team)

9. I also managed to get a reasonably priced flight and my hands on a pair of tickets (at the Werder stand) :applaus::svw_schal:

Looking forward to next Wednesday where we shall have plenty of time to have lots of :beer: prior the match :svw_applaus:

10. Today i also received the confirmation that I'll have a ticket in Istanbul. For me the transport is easier as I'll come by car (only around 800 km from Craiova).

P.S. I think Efes will be my best friend in Istanbul :D

11. One little question:
    On the Uefa site, in the information guide to the final, on the 8th page, in the Stadium Rules and Regulations it is written:
    Audio or video recording in the stadium is forbidden. and
    Smoking is forbidden in the stadium.

Do they really mean that?

Link to the Guide here

12. nij

nij

No ticket sale in this forum please!

dkbs (moderating team)

13. :applaus::applaus::applaus: I just read about the final party in Bremen. Sounds great! A shame I can't make it there.

I will be sitting at home with my cans of Becks and my Werder scarf.
    :applaus::applaus::applaus:

14. Haha, yeah, off to the pub in Vauxhall tomorrow, I pray it will work out...I want the trophy...:svw_applaus:;)

15. Me and Waterboyo will think about the all of you when we sit tomorrow
    afternoon at the pre-match party and downing lots of Eves :beer:

Come on Werder ...let's bring the Cup home !!! :applaus::svw_applaus:

16. Yes Joern, you have a job to do. Bring the trophy back! See you with a smile for the Wolfsburg game in the pub.

Shout for us Waterboyro and explain those Turkish Lucescu fans why they should support us.

17. I will be flying over to Istanbul with my Father for the game, from England.
    Come on Werder I think we can do this.:svw_applaus:

18. @Werdertreblig

Cool, I hope you will add to our luck! Let's bring the cups back home. Btw. if you happen to be near London on a match day, join us to watch Werder in Vauxhall at Zeitgeist...

Good luck for all of us! Scream us to victory! :svw_applaus:

19. @waterboyro

800 km in a car but I hope you will have the shortest journey back.;)

Auf geht's Werder, I want to play in Monaco in summer.

20. cz_werder

cz_werder

Kartenverkäufe:
    +1
    What a pity:o

I have seen the second goal of Werder in the overtime was correct, what have seen the referee??

Anyway, congratulation Sakhtar...But I would like to thank Werder for the great representation in this UEFA-cup season!

And what will happen next season, are we in the European league, if Doneck will play CL-qualification?