Bye bye Thomas Schaaf

Dieses Thema im Forum "International Board" wurde erstellt von Dammer Jung, 16. August 2010.

Diese Seite empfehlen

1. killiefan

killiefan

Kartenverkäufe:
    +7
    In all honestly though, I hope it's not just a question of 'who doesn't have a job right now?'

I think it will be someone with experience. Now isn't the time to be experimenting...

2. killiefan

killiefan

Kartenverkäufe:
    +7
    If we all chip in a little bit.....

3. indeed :daumen:

4. slemke

slemke

Kartenverkäufe:
    +2
    Well on the other hand, Eichin said he wanted somenone young.:confused:

5. Yeah most signings from 2010 onwards were piss poor. Wesley, Ekici, Arnautovic (this season was an exception, he underperformed in the previous two seasons though), Andy Wolf...the only bright signing we had in these last 2/3 years was De Bruyne in my opinion.

I know what you mean, after so many long years it's hard seeing a club icon leave, but we should wait and see what happens in the near future. In two years time or so, we might either justify, or regret the action...even though we didn't do it ourselves, but anyway xD

6. Unless the experiment is a total, unexpected success...though I doubt the probability of that happening, as much as I want to believe.

7. De Bruyne is on laon from Chelsea :(

8. Yeah, obviously, but still he was the best player we got in these last few years, even if he came only for one year xD

9. la_mariposa

la_mariposa

Kartenverkäufe:
    +20
    Though I agree that de Bruyne was a smart move even if he only stayed a season he's not the one in the last few years. Junuzovic, Sokratis etc were certainly 'smart' signings as they were cheap and did help us a lot, even if the latter might be leaving now (and will hopefully provide us with some cash). Even if not every transfer is a Micoud, Diego or Özil I think it would be a bit bold to say de Bruyne was the only smart signing for years. ;)

10. Look up now, We really need a few new transfers, and promote good young players like von Haacke, who's really good

11. la_mariposa

la_mariposa

Kartenverkäufe:
    +20
    I never denied that. I also never denied that there was a number of signings that didn't work out for us (it is noteworthy that some of them did indeed work out for other clubs...) All I am saying is that it's a bold claim to make, saying that all transfers in the last three years apart from de Bruyne were rubbish or didn't even build on an idea. ;)

12. I think You mean Akpala, who's not really as good as he was in Club Burgge :(

13. la_mariposa

la_mariposa

Kartenverkäufe:
    +20
    Huh? I wasn't talking abou Akpala at all, which makes me wonder if you are really looking for a well-founded argument? Just re-read what i wrote ;) I am by no means defending Klaus Allofs work over the last few years and saying that it is not the case that a lot of money has gone to waste in transfers. However, I also do believe that for example Sokratis in particular and Junuzovic as well weren't totally wasted signings, as it had been suggested here that every signing apart from de Bruyne was has been a waste of money).

Furthermore I do believe we have had a problem with player who seemed to have potential, couldn't develop it here for serveral reasons, left and turned out to be quite decent after all (Harnik, Abdennour) so I think it is not only a matter of signing the right players but then also working with them in a way that they develop. KATS used to eb brilliant at that but it hasn't happened, I agree, so we need someone who can work with Eichin and reestablish this pattern, I agree with that. I simply disagreed with the statement that de Bruyne has been the only transfer in years that had made sense altogether. ;)

14. No no you're right, there were other goods signings (Sokratis and Juno like you mentioned, and even Ignjovski I think because he always gives his 100% for the team), but I simply think that De Bruyne was the best of them all. Had it not been for him this season, I think we might have even got relegated.

He's not the only smart signing, he's just the only world class signing a'la Diego or Özil (followed closely by Sokratis I'd say, we revived his career after a horrible few seasons in Italy)

15. No mate, I think that Akpala was a waste of money, it's my opinion only :bier:

Sokratis, Juno yes they are players We need but I don't have opinion about Iggy, as a MID - rubbish as a DEF - better, but still I don't see him in first squad:roll:.

16. Murinho is looking for a job as well :roll: