Bundesliga thread

Dieses Thema im Forum "International Board" wurde erstellt von waterboyro, 16. August 2008.

Diese Seite empfehlen

1. opalo

opalo

Kartenverkäufe:
    +221
    Well, but at the end of the day the Euroleague is better than nothing. We've seen some great Euroloeague games this season and I look forward to the Euroleague 2010/2011. Werder has hardly scored against its direct competitors for positions 1-3 so I think some place between 4 and 6 reflects what the team is currently capable to achieve. Sounds hard, but that's reality...

2. @ opalo

:tnx:

We are better than last year, but we fall a bit short of the dreamy, cloudy heights this year. I still see progress regarding the improvement on last year's dismal league position. We seem to have a bit more consistency than other teams around us and that despite being in three competitions for quite a long time. The stamina and the will to grind out results seems to be there.

This is also one reason why this loss in Dortmund is so upsetting because we had one week to rest players.

3. Hi all from Matteo aka SWBItalia, here to open the usual Bundes match Topic.

Time is Coming! Now We are going to play at least 3 finals (Koln Match will be important too however). Wolsfburg, Schalke and Hamburg.

Today is the Wolfsburg's turn. We come from a good period of fitness, the lost match against BVB seems to didn't hurt our ambitions and against Freiburg we win with a great teamplay :applaus:

Now, however, the match will be a bit more difficult. Dzeko and co. do wants to win against us also because it is one of the "norden derbies", but we want to win too, obiviously. Schaff can count on a completly obtainable team and we want to redeem the draw of the last played match.

We will win? I think yes, and you?

(excuse me for my rough english :grinsen:)

4. OH MY GOD!!!

This was THE Match!!! That's Why I Support SVW, 'cause emotion never end :svw_applaus::svw_applaus::svw_applaus::svw_applaus:

Beginning wasn't so bad, but Dzeko Had Scored :eek:. Well, Until then, we started to attack, and we obtain a vital Penalty, Which Had been scored by the HUGE Torsten Frings (Sudafrica calls you, Captain!!). But destiny seems to be opposite to us and Grafite scored another gol for Wolfsburg :eek:

Well, I Don't know what Our Coach do to the player in the Half-Time Break, but that seemed to be useful...and in the most beautiful Second Time of the year, we managed to score three times!!! Pizza-Torsten-Hugo for the Third Place!!!

5. A super comeback. Like in the Dortmund game we wake up at half time. The good new is that today we managed to turn it around. The bad news is that we really need to start playing good 90 minutes.

I was so happy to see Frings scoring 2 goals, even if one was from the penalty spot, considering Low was in the stadium. This was a remarkable answer from our captain in his dispute with the national team coach.

Now we're 3rd again and I'm putting my blue things tomorrow as I'll cheer for Hoffenheim. I'm still considering us the team with the 3rd chance to grab that 3rd spot by I'm gonna hope till last minute of the 34th day that we'll get it. Today it seemed at one point(20th minute) that the race is over: Leverkusen were leading and we were trailing. But a small wonder happened today. Let's hope tomorrow will see another one, and then we'll only need 3 more

P.S. Gonna go now see the game, in a more relaxed way, in a replay as the local television decided for Stuttgart - Leverkusen live, and i was forced to see it in a small window in bwin site.

6. An extremely important victory! We are now set for a CL position.....let's hope that we can remain in this place.:applaus:

7. The first step was made: Dortmund drew with Hoffenheim today. This means we finish the round as number 3 in the table. The last 3 rounds will be very very though for us and a little easier for our opponents but with a good portion of luck we may take it in the end.

8. Yes, the help from Hoffenheim's late goal is MUCH appreciated. I was not expecting that result.

Schalke will be difficult, but as we all know, when our team is properly focused, we can play with anyone.

9. killiefan

killiefan

Kartenverkäufe:
    +7
    Despite their defeat tonight it still looks like K'town will win promotion quite easily. My Moenchenladbach friend tells me about a 'Freundshaft' between the Werder/K'town fans. Can anyone tell me anymore about this? In the 1999/2000 season K'town played my team (killie) in the old european cup winners cup & many many fans came from Kilmarnock to Kaiserslautern. Every season since then fans from both teams visit each others games about 3 times a season. Maybe I could let the Killie fans know about the 'Freundshaft' & some would come to Bremen to remember the good time they had over ten years ago in Germany.

10. Hey,
    you are right, there was a friendship between some supporters clubs of Werder and Kaiserslautern that goes as far as I know back to the 1970s.
    Unfortunately just the older people of us were part of this friendship because it slowly went down in the 90s (?).. so I couldn't experience it.
    Meanwhile there are new supporters groups on both sides with younger people and most of them haven't even heard about a friendship.. last October during the cup match between the clubs in Bremen the active supporters scene of our stand sang "Scheiß (Fuck) Kaiserslautern" which resulted in a hail of catcalls from our older supporters. And there were similar scenes a decade ago, I think.
    Personally I very like Kaiserslautern and look forward to see them again in Bundesliga. And there are still many other people who think the same way and maybe even have experiences with the Lautern supporters. :beer:

11. Hi all from a voiceless (due to a vocal cord paralysis :mad: ) Matteo AKA SWBItalia, here like usually to open the Bundes match Thread!

Next match will be against 1 FC Koln, Team Which is Pretty Quiet now, viewing the Bundes Ranking.

But, There's a But :roll:: even the more quiet teams sometimes make bad suprises; so, We shouldn't underestimate "the goats". However, we come from a week without team problem, we are all charge to achieve the win, Pizza want to score much, how could we not win?

More important will be next matches. Today, we'll be able to know our true possibility about CL place.

Auf geht's, Grun-Weiß!

P.S: For People who want to add me on Facebook, my name is Matteo Maero,
    Search and Add Me!

12. A must-win match, if we want to keep the CL chances alive. Köln shouldn't be underestimated. They will probably rely on counter-attacking today, so we have to be sure not to concede an early goal; it would complicate things.
    I'm confident though, we are able to do this!

My prediction: 3-1 FT; 3 points for us and a record for Piza! :svw_applaus:

13. Until the game I'm watching the konferenz for this round. Very interesting matches with all the important teams in action: Bayern and Schalke for the title and Dortmund and Leverkusen for the 3rd place.

I hope for a Schalke defeat. Maybe if they find themselves 5 points behind Bayern ahead of next round they will be with low morale and we'll have better chances. And of course: it is also fun to see them one more season without a Bundesliga title :lol:

14. Only Levekusen is leading at half time with 1-0. It's a little frustrating considering Hannover had a clear penalty(intentional handball in the area) that the referee didn't see.

15. Not a good day for us. Schalke won so they will give everything next round cause they are now on equal number of points with Bayern. Our direct competitors for 3rd place also won and Leverskusen has now only 1 goal behind us on goal difference. This means that we also must score as much as we can against Koln. Leveskusen has easier matches and could even steal 3rd place from us even if we win all our last 3 games.

But first thing to do: beat Koln. Only one hour till the game.

16. cz_werder

cz_werder

Kartenverkäufe:
    +1
    yeaaaah, it's like a miracle...Again a last minute victory!Thank you Thorsten:applaus:

17. Yes - another miracle! Never a dull moment......

18. I think with matches like this (and the majority of SVW matches in general), I'll turn grey before I reach 30 :D
    All in all, it was hard to break Köln's defence, and Kessler was doing a great job saving more or less every shot on goal - and then a moment of madness from Geromel, thanks a lot! Nice to see Torsten scoring again, and such an important penalty :)
    Even if we were lucky today (e.g., when Novakovic hit the bar), the end result is all that matters - and it's positive for us. Schalke next week, won't be easy, but it all still depends on us.

19. So I guess you didn't expect Gladbach to hold Bayern to a draw? :D
    Well neither do I. I love how it makes Bundesliga title challenge interesting till the very end, but yeah, Schalke will be extra-motivated next week, I suppose.

20. Yeah, I didn't. Let just hope they can also hold or even beat Leverkusen in the last round. Until then congratulations to our team for the willingness to fight till the end(a thing which we showed many times this season) and let's hope for 2 more wins ... or let's say 3, to also get the cup.