Bundesliga thread

Dieses Thema im Forum "International Board" wurde erstellt von waterboyro, 16. August 2008.

Diese Seite empfehlen

1. cz_werder

cz_werder

Kartenverkäufe:
    +1
    Well I think for teams like Bochum is every game like a final game at the moment. If they lost one ore two games, their way to 2nd Bundesliga could start. So it will be a tough game with tight score. But I am convinced we score one goal more then Bochum (not like against Valencia last Thursday)

2. Match:

This is like "Emotions never end!"

3:2 It's a good result, after all, but we played a very inconsistent first half.

Moreover, 2nd half was awesome. Schaaf made right decision and match change literally. But, How long werder supporters coronaries can tolerate some comebacks :D? Well, if we still win, I'll stand them always :applaus:

3. opalo

opalo

Kartenverkäufe:
    +221
    Well, this is one of the reasons why I love Werder so much - but, you're right, it's not very good for our health... ;) I very much hope that the game against Augsburg will be less dramatic since I am not sure whether I can stand three matches of this kind within just one week...

4. Hi all from Matteo aka SWBItalia aka the best werderaner in Italy (maybe the only one!!!). Like every saturday I'm here with the next Bundes Match Topic.

Werder comes from a convincing Cup match against Augsburg. I've managed to see the match (Thanks Sky Italia for include ZDF in its Channel Bouquet ;) )
    and i saw a pretty decent SVW. We were so concrete in our play, so solid and with no frills. 2-0 was a right result after all.

But now, even with the possibility of a secure EL place for te next year, we need to play bundes matches in a winning way: we must achieve at least the 5th place (staying up to HScheißeV at least) and this isn't impossible for us :svw_applaus:.

About Nurnberg, time is different. They fight against relegation and, like Bochum, they will fight so hard to win, since they have only 25 points (+1 up the relegation)

Prevision: Werder is going to win? I think yes, but after a great match of us.

5. I expect Nürnberg to be dangerous on the counters mostly. As you said, they're trying to avoid relegation and they'll definitely be up for the match today. Schäfer is arguably one of the best keepers this season; won't be easy to beat him, but we should win this anyways. I'd love to see both Pizza and Hugo upfront, but we're probably playing with one striker again, aren't we?

Anyways, I tip Werder to win 3-1 FT. Marin, Prödl and Pizza to score for us :D Bunjaku the scorer for der Club.

Nice to see Mielitz in goal, I'm sure he'll do a good job!

Come on SVW! :svw_schal:

6. Good first half but I felt we could have protected our goalie a bit more. We can't let up to look at our defense. Auf geht's Werder! :svw_schal:

7. Yes, we won...But how...4:2 after the final whistle. :svw_schal:

8. Red card for Frings? What a nonsense. It was yellow at best.
    Glad we won in the end though, but it's a pity if the card stays and we lose Frings for the BVB match. I wonder if appealing it would be successful? Personally, I doubt it :wall:

9. Here I am with the analyse of the match (a little late, due to buying a new bicycle)

Great first half Werder. We Were so great that Per scores two goals!! A Defensor! If Werder will play like that forever, we would win everything!

In the 2nd Half, we enmeshed a lot and we let Nurnberg score, but, no problem, We are Werder, super Werder and Clemens score for the final 4-2.

About Frings, the red card was wrong!!!! Yellow was WAY better.

10. Within a week dividing from this "critical" match, I decide to open the Topic, because I want to let you comment and share your thoughts about.

Leaving my usual pre-match commentary to next week (when I will edit this post), BVB vs. SVW It's the 2010 most important bundes match of us with the HSV and S04 ones, and WE DO CAN'T MISTAKE THAT.

So i decide to open a topic way before the day of the match.

11. Knipser

Knipser

You are so right. I am very confident, that we reach the champions league qualification if we win this three games. :applaus:

12. Agreed......we have a very good opportunity to make a good place in the Bundesliga, even now. Let's not leave anything to chance and take down Bayern Munchen also!
    :beer:

13. Dieter Zeiffer, Werder supporters representative, expects about 6500 Werder Fans to travel to Dortmund. A singing competition against the Yellow Wall is on. ;)

14. And also the away game to Wolfsburg. Hopefully they will still be in the Europa League and a little tired. To dream of the 3rd spot we need at least a draw tomorrow(a win if Leverskusen also wins at Frankfurth).

15. Due to Berlin travel, Saturday i can't comment the match.

But, I'd like to comment it now:

BVB - SVW is THE Match. No S**t to that. As Says by B.A.L. In his reported news, 6500 grun-Weiß fans is going to be there Saturday. But, we all know that the fans don't play, but give an incredible charge to win. And this time, with a Revitalized Team, without Torsten, but without major Injuries too, Fans will give a HUGE hand to team.

But, bad for us, BVB is also in a good run of form (see B04 vs. BVb Match) with a Super Barrios.

More of other times, This won't be a normal match, but It will be more similar to Two Supernova Crashes, in this case, The Ruhr One and The Weser One.

If I can, I'll post a comment to the whole match, but, maybe, this week You won't be able to read my usually Comment to Match, with my PERFECT English (Sure...:D:D:D)

16. I'm very happy if we just play "shut up shop" on Saturday. Personally, I am confident that we get more in terms of points, and there is a lot at stake at this time of the season, if we take a defensive approach like in Hoffenheim, Mainz, or what we could partly see in Valencia. Chances to be successful are higher as if we are playing with a high defensive line against this kind of counterattacking set-up with the likes of Zidan and Barrios. This is how I would approach the start of the game.

:svw_schal::svw_applaus:

Formative game, formative times. :tnx:

17. Wiese is back, while Borowski won't be available for the match due to a cold.
    Jensen will probably start together with Bargfrede in DM, and I think we are likely to start with one striker (Piza). Very important game; draw would be an ok result as well, but we badly need to win this in order to keep our CL quali hopes alive.

:svw_schal:

18. I don't know if It's a Good or a bad Thing. I don't really like Boro, but his injury isn't a good thing at all....

About predictions. I don't want a Draw at all! I want to win! I know it's difficult, but We can handle that!

19. I don't want a draw either, just saying that I could live with it, in the end :)
    As for Boro, he is definitely somewhat disappointing, but it's still nice to have some alternatives, especially when both Frings and Niemeyer aren't available.

I actually had this dream last night, where we won 3-1 in Dortmund :D If this happens, remember - you've heard it here first :svw_applaus:

20. And with that we can say goodbye from our CL hopes. It is very sad cause we could have reduced the gap to only 2 points but the team lost it's form exactly when it needed it the most. We must now accept the Europa League once again and hope for another Cup win.