3rd International Fan Weekend - When is it? When is it? When is it?

Dieses Thema im Forum "International Board" wurde erstellt von killiefan, 22. Juni 2013.

Diese Seite empfehlen

1. Aye, good to know!:beer:

2. opalo

opalo

Kartenverkäufe:
    +221
  3. As not everyone is registered on facebook, I double the information from Jermaine once again here:

Hey guys,

in these days we're sitting on the concept for the next International Werder Weekend. Unfortunately the final scheduling for this match won't be before end of march, so you guys have to be a little patient with our final Program for this weekend.

Anyway it's time to register yourself for the IWW! Please write me a short message till 14th of march if you want to attend on this weekend.

When you want to attend, it would be great if you let me know, how long you will stay in Bremen. Maybe we have the opportunity to expand the weekend from Thursday till Monday (April the 3rd till April the 7th).

I'm looking forward to hear from you guys and to see all of you in April!

Regarding myself, I still dont know if I will have the opportunity to come, but I will help Jermaine as much as I can with it - so feel free to ask if you need to know something.

Greetings,
    Hanna

4. gelöscht

gelöscht Guest

For those, who are not in our Facebook group:

IMPORTANT! IWW SCARFS
    Since Werder will not be having scarfs for us this year, despite my lack of time I decided that we should have scarfs anyway.
    If we order them within the next couple of days, we should have them at the IWW.
    Now, the thing is: I can only order if people pay so I will not be able to just go ahead and order 50 and then be stuck with 30 of them.
    The price for a scarf would be between 7€ and 10€, depending on how many people would want one (7€ if 50 people order, 10€ if only 20 people order)

Could you please AS SOON AS POSSIBLE (DEADLINE TUESDAY (18.3.2014) AT 8PM) leave a comment if you were interested in having a scarf (or a number of how many you'd want)?
    Please do not start a big discussion beneath this post as it will only confuse.
    If you have any feedback or comment, just send me a message ;)

(of course if you have already ordered one on Facebook you do NOT need to make an order here)

5. gelöscht

gelöscht Guest

Please also note the Thread I created, reagarding scarfs for the IWW

IWW Scarfs