3rd International Fan Weekend - When is it? When is it? When is it?

Dieses Thema im Forum "International Board" wurde erstellt von killiefan, 22. Juni 2013.

Diese Seite empfehlen

1. I will keep my eyes on this thread then...

2. Chris, there will be no voting this time. Werder has a lot of other projects and events for fans to organize, so as it is a steady event already, the date will be set by the fan support. There are already a lot of international fans who don´t attend this forum, but who want to participate as well. It will be for sure in the spring 2014. We are proving right now, for which game we can get more then 50 tickets. And the event isn´t organized by fan project, but by the fan support department. There is a difference, you could read about it in the hand our we gave you last time :) :)

BTW - You promised last spring to finally organize your Scottish people to a fan club :)

3. It would be great if Werder organize a meeting on the day of the match Werder Bremen - Hoffenheim.

Hello, Chris, Hanna, hello everyone!:applaus:

4. It seems it wont be Hoffenheim. Its Easter in Europe, so a lot of fans cant come....

5. killiefan

killiefan

Kartenverkäufe:
    +7
    I will, I will...

6. killiefan

killiefan

Kartenverkäufe:
    +7
    That bit must have been omitted from my hand out....:(

7. Early May against Hertha?? Too late??

8. Impossible from the organizational point of view - last home game, no tickets, no possibility to get players after the game...

9. I added u on Skype! Let me know if there are some news!:daumen:

10. So, I have big news for everyone - the International Werder Fan Week(end) 2014 will be on *drums* - home game against SCHALKE. You can book your flights ;)

Greetings,
    Hanna

11. for those without game schedule nearby

4th up to 6th of April 2014

if schalke reaches the quarterfinal of CL the game will be probably on saturday (first leg before, second leg after our game against schalke)

12. killiefan

killiefan

Kartenverkäufe:
    +7
    As soon as Ryanair release their 'summer' times.......or maybe by bike again =)

13. slemke

slemke

Kartenverkäufe:
    +2
    Bike is getting boring, how about swimming? :cool:

14. opalo

opalo

Kartenverkäufe:
    +221
    Perfect choice, I'm in :beer:

15. killiefan

killiefan

Kartenverkäufe:
    +7
    Will you join in if it's swimming?

16. When is the day officially confirmed please? Because it would be ideal for us if we can get a flight on Sunday, because : 1) Cheaper flight. 2) We wouldn't have to miss school on Monday:D

17. opalo

opalo

Kartenverkäufe:
    +221
    Some 4 weeks prior to the match, I guess...

18. Oh! Maybe a "shottisches Werder" shawl this way comes to me?
    :schal:

19. Oh, then I'll just look for a Monday flight to be safe then:D

20. la_mariposa

la_mariposa

Kartenverkäufe:
    +20
    And there'll most likely be some events on Sunday as well, even if the game is another day. :)