3rd International Fan Weekend - When is it? When is it? When is it?

Dieses Thema im Forum "International Board" wurde erstellt von killiefan, 22. Juni 2013.

Diese Seite empfehlen

1. killiefan

killiefan

Kartenverkäufe:
    +7
    You know what I mean.....the fixtures were announced yesterday.....come on!!!

2. WOMLSascha

WOMLSascha

Kartenverkäufe:
    +7
    What about

28.02. - 02.03. ? HSV?

3. Tasja

Tasja Guest

That is to early, wheather could be to cold and I guess it would be to difficult tickets to recieve.

17-20.4 against Hoffenheim?
    4-6.4 against Schalke is an Option but there is also the Ticket problem to big I guess.

4. opalo

opalo

Kartenverkäufe:
    +221
    I don't care, I'll be there whenever it is :)

5. killiefan

killiefan

Kartenverkäufe:
    +7
    I was only kidding on wanting to know when it is so soon. All in good time .....

6. opalo

opalo

Kartenverkäufe:
    +221
    It would make sense for you guys to know the date early in order to get cheap flights. Just ask Jermaine and/or Hanna at the beginning of the season, I am pretty sure that they will check options quickly then...

7. la_mariposa

la_mariposa

Kartenverkäufe:
    +20
    Sooooooo... it's beginning of the season now! :D ;)

8. I guess you guys are talking about the IFW, aye?
    Just letting you guys know, this season I'll definitely be attending (hurray for part-time jobs!), and I'll probably drag some of my friends as well, so Bremen should get ready for some Maltese(ers)!

9. Guys... The season just started! I think it would be Hoffenheim or we postpone it to the beginning of the new season... The calendar is so bad, that we have only 2 games home in the end of the spring and for the last home game we can´t set it, unfortunately.

10. opalo

opalo

Kartenverkäufe:
    +221
    If it's Hoffenheim, I'd be in for the match only, if at all - that's the weekend of Easter & family time....

11. la_mariposa

la_mariposa

Kartenverkäufe:
    +20
    Are there any arguments against Wolfsburg or Schalke or even Stuttgart? That's already spring in my eyes and we will never know about the weather for sure... If the Hoffenheim weekend is indeed over Easter I agree that's a bad idea.

12. killiefan

killiefan

Kartenverkäufe:
    +7
    Majority vote? I'm happy with any dates (even the start of next season) but that's because it's relatively easy for me to get there.

13. opalo

opalo

Kartenverkäufe:
    +221
    I am happy with any date except from the Easter weekend.

14. I'd take the cold in March over spending Easter away from my family anyday as well:(
    Schalke and Wolfsburg would be a bit hard because of tickets I imagine, would the weather be too cold for the Stuttgart though?

15. el_ben

el_ben

Kartenverkäufe:
    +26
    Wolfsburg is a Tuesday or Wednesday game, I guess that takes it out of the competition.
    Stuttgart might be an option, with the current weather I guess everything between freezing to death to desert-like temperatures might be possible.

16. Yeah, there is not so much choice this time... We try to tell you the decision as soon we confirm the date!

17. I'm new so guys tell me about this IFW! Sounds great!

18. killiefan

killiefan

Kartenverkäufe:
    +7
    The short story is.....

The attendees (open to locals as well as non German Werder fans) vote for their preferred game.

Game is decided & all those who can make it descend on Bremen for the weekend.

Lots of :beer: on Friday night, followed by various activities on Saturday & Sunday (city tour, brewery tour, stadium tour, lunch, meet some players, watch the game, more :beer: etc) which are arranged by the fan project.

Then we go home & await the next instalment of IWF weekend :daumen:

19. When will it take place this season? Is it decided yet?

20. killiefan

killiefan

Kartenverkäufe:
    +7
    Not yet. The debate is ongoing which games to vote on. Just keep reading these boards & you won't miss it. Always finalised with plenty of time to arrange flights, hotels etc