2nd Annual IWF w/e.......

Dieses Thema im Forum "International Board" wurde erstellt von killiefan, 26. Juni 2012.

Diese Seite empfehlen

?

Which game would you prefer?

Diese Umfrage wurde geschlossen: 31. August 2012
  1. SpVgg Greuther Fürth - 15.-17.03.13

16,7%
  2. VfL Wolfsburg - 19.-21.04.13

16,7%
  3. 1899 Hoffenheim - 03.-05.05.13

25,0%
  4. Doesn´t matter. Anyway I´ll be there!

50,0%
  5. How should I know that by now?

25,0%
  1. killiefan

killiefan

Kartenverkäufe:
    +7
    I vote May then.........:daumen:

2. LOL, cheeky bugger :daumen::D

3. killiefan

killiefan

Kartenverkäufe:
    +7
    Can whoever set the vote thing up for last season do the same again for this season?

4. kastemato

kastemato

Kartenverkäufe:
    +34
    Done ;)

5. killiefan

killiefan

Kartenverkäufe:
    +7
    do you do everything I ask? ;)

6. kastemato

kastemato

Kartenverkäufe:
    +34
    You should try and see ;)
    But don´t complain later :ugly:

7. killiefan

killiefan

Kartenverkäufe:
    +7
    Deal ;)

8. Hello everybody,

we decided to make a closed "secret" group on facebook, to discuss the future IWFW13, cause there are much more people active as here in WOL. So join please! If someone is on twitter and knows some international werder fans who would like to attend our event - invite them too!

The link to the group is following : http://on.fb.me/PI3xuj

9. :daumen:The group looks good - excellent work so far Hanna :applaus:

10. Hey guys,

the date for the "International-Werder-Weekend" will be in April 19th till 21st around the match against Wolfsburg. After this date is clear, we can start the next phase for the IWW. As from now till the End of February 2013 you can register yourself for the IWW.

To register yourself just write a mail to jermaine.greene@werder.de

You can find further information for IWW on this side or on our facebook page.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/326064887488120/

Looking forward for this nice weekend and hope to see lots of you (again) in next year,
    Jermaine

11. Top man
    Cheers Jermaine :daumen: :beer: :schal: :applaus:

12. killiefan

killiefan

Kartenverkäufe:
    +7
    A wise choice Jermaine :daumen: Means less flights for us to get there (your 'bung' is in the post ;))

13. opalo

opalo

Kartenverkäufe:
    +221
    I'm in :applaus:

14. gelöscht

gelöscht Guest

:daumen:

15. Hopefully should be in!

16. Hello everybody again :) I need your help. Some of you already know that I make my internship next year at the fan department by Werder, so the International Werder Weekend will be one of the projects I will help Jermaine with.
    We thought about how to make the next IWW even better and decided to hear first your opinion to the last one. To do so I created a survey at google docs, which can be easily completed and it will not take a lot of time. In the survey I ask questions about accommodation, tickets, program parts and new ideas. I would be really happy if everybody, who attended the last IWW would complete it, even the guys from Bremen/Germany.
    Here it is - https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dEszcU9Gc1VacFp0Y2JQWTFtLXRqRGc6MQ#gid=0
    Thank you in advance!
    GWG,
    Hanna

17. opalo

opalo

Kartenverkäufe:
    +221
    Done. You will easily find out, which answers are mine, but that's absolutely fine with me :)

18. Actually no :) But most important thing in this survey are the answers themselves. They will be really helpful in organizing the next one. I see it already! And by the way - that`s so great, already 10 people did the survey! Thank you everybody for that! And please - tell others, who attended, but aren`t registered here on forum or on facebook, to complete this survey as well! Every answer counts!

19. I think I`m in. Have to meet those craaaaaaaaazy scotsmen again! :applaus:

20. slemke

slemke

Kartenverkäufe:
    +2
    I'm in! Hopefully this year also at the Ostkurven Saal, The Party and the soccer tournament! :tnx: