2nd Annual IWF w/e.......

Dieses Thema im Forum "International Board" wurde erstellt von killiefan, 26. Juni 2012.

Diese Seite empfehlen

?

Which game would you prefer?

Diese Umfrage wurde geschlossen: 31. August 2012
  1. SpVgg Greuther Fürth - 15.-17.03.13

16,7%
  2. VfL Wolfsburg - 19.-21.04.13

16,7%
  3. 1899 Hoffenheim - 03.-05.05.13

25,0%
  4. Doesn´t matter. Anyway I´ll be there!

50,0%
  5. How should I know that by now?

25,0%
  1. slemke

slemke

Kartenverkäufe:
    +2
    Hey Hasenbommel, don't worry, I was just kidding! I know about Your job in Hannover and I think You're doing a great job, at least judging by the pictures Benni showed. You're right, it's been a while and I don't think I can make it for tomorrow, because I'll have to work till 2:30. But I'll see You on the 19th of April, and once again: I didn't mean to offend You!:wink::beer:

2. gelöscht

gelöscht Guest

:unfassbar: You mean just because they pay you, you are going to miss the match tomorrow?

3. slemke

slemke

Kartenverkäufe:
    +2
    :grinsen: I'm not gonna miss it, will probably make it in time to watch it at home. :(

4. Tasja

Tasja Guest

If you made it in time at home, then you also have to made it in Stadion. You live 500 m from Stadion ;):p

5. gelöscht

gelöscht Guest

Eeeeeeeh, I was just going to write the same!

6. Maybe slemke ain't got a season ticket?
    Tickets for tomorrow match should be available, I've heard.

7. Game has been fixed guys - Saturday 20th April - 1830 :applaus::tnx::beer:

8. slemke

slemke

Kartenverkäufe:
    +2
    Yeah, I just saw it. That's good, I guess. So there's plenty of time in the afternoon for the "pre-match-program" (drinking, sightseeing, shopping). :bier:

9. wbhayleybryn

wbhayleybryn Guest

:bier::bier::bier:

10. opalo

opalo

Kartenverkäufe:
    +221
    Perfect, thanks for letting us know :beer:

BTW: I have booked a room now but am not too sure about which train to book for the way back home on Sunday. About what time are you other guys leaving?

11. Hello guys! I need some information from you! We are planning to make a Beck´s brewery tour on Saturday 20.04.13 13:00. But to make a reservation we need numbers :D The tour will cost 9,50€, will be going for 2 hours and includes free beer tasting! Who is in? I need your answers as soon as possible, tomorrow morning we need to reserve....

12. killiefan

killiefan

Kartenverkäufe:
    +7
    You're over 21 Hayley, right?

13. I´m goin back home with the train at 12:09 - train to Hannover.

14. wbhayleybryn

wbhayleybryn Guest

Yes, as of January 31! I thought the age was 18 in Germany though...?

15. WOMLSascha

WOMLSascha

Kartenverkäufe:
    +7
    Maybe he was afraid about you being in "training".

16. killiefan

killiefan

Kartenverkäufe:
    +7
    Lucky then....alcohol laws are retained from your nationality, not country of residence :D

17. Stop winding the poor young lady up Chris :D:daumen:
    @Hayley, you only have to be 16 to drink in Germany, you are fine. :beer::applaus::schal:

18. la_mariposa

la_mariposa

Kartenverkäufe:
    +20
    Try explaining that to people if you are an 18 year old in German in the US :p

19. la_mariposa

la_mariposa

Kartenverkäufe:
    +20
    No, they changed the law while I was 17, out of the country and had no idea! :unfassbar:

I turned 16, bought beer and wine in Germany, went to America, didn't drink for a year and turned 17 during that time, went back to Germany and obviously had no idea about the law having been changed. So I went to buy some beer, got ID'd, didn't get it and possibly started and agrument with the cashier, claiming she couldn't count... :ugly: :lol:

20. killiefan

killiefan

Kartenverkäufe:
    +7
    You know what makes this worse? I just rembered I wished you a happy birthday.....& seeing all the stuff about you being 21!!!! :eek: